GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
📃 A change to the bullying punishment

Hello, Cubecraft-ers! It's me again with another suggestion! I'll be discussing the bullying rule in this suggestion. Now you might think, what is the bullying rule? I've added the rule the spoiler below . As you can see, extreme toxicity is not allowed and you can get punished if you send three or more minor toxic messages in a row. That's the part I have a problem with; I think that three messages is way too low. You quickly unconsciously say three messages, although you may not have meant it that way, for instance to a person you know or when it's been quiet for a while and you say another minor toxic message.

So I suggest to change this part of the bullying rule (regarding minor toxicity) from three to five messages.

I am looking forward to hear your thoughts and I am always open for feedback. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to read my suggestion.

bullying rule.PNG

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey! I disagree with your suggestion, as I don't really see it necessary to change the rule and do also think that it could make the environment more toxic. Many of the players we have on the server are younger people, which easily can get a lot of anxiety and sad thoughts from stuff they hear online (even older people can, this is just an example). In my opinion, CubeCraft should be a safe enviorment where everyone can have fun, as many players see this as an escape from issues they have in real life. I feel like that we should try to reduce the toxicity in the community as much as possible, without taking away all the fun and making it way too strict. Therefore three messages is a good ammount in my opinion. I think that increasing the ammount of messages needed to get punished, will possibly increase the toxicity on the server.
If we would increase the ammount of messages needed, I feel like we somehow say that it's okay to be toxic and encourage it a bit, but it might just be me.

I think that three messages is way too low. You quickly unconsciously say three messages
Even if you unconsciously send three or more toxic messages, you still have a responsibility over how you behave and what you say in chatrooms (the minecraft chat in this case).
for instance to a person you know or when it's been quiet for a while and you say another minor toxic message.
If something like this happens, you can always appeal your punishment or contact the punishing staff-member to try to explain the situation further. Misunderstandings happens sometimes, and I think all staff-members are more than glad to hear your point of view, to try to resolve a situation.

I just want to clarify that what I've written in this thread are completely my own opinions and I'm not speaking for the entire staff-/moderationteam.

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
📃 A change to the bullying punishment

Hello, Cubecraft-ers! It's me again with another suggestion! I'll be discussing the bullying rule in this suggestion. Now you might think, what is the bullying rule? I've added the rule the spoiler below . As you can see, extreme toxicity is not allowed and you can get punished if you send three or more minor toxic messages in a row. That's the part I have a problem with; I think that three messages is way too low. You quickly unconsciously say three messages, although you may not have meant it that way, for instance to a person you know or when it's been quiet for a while and you say another minor toxic message.

So I suggest to change this part of the bullying rule (regarding minor toxicity) from three to five messages.

I am looking forward to hear your thoughts and I am always open for feedback. Thank you for taking a few minutes of your day to read my suggestion.

Forwarded with 25-24 vote ratio. Bruh

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hello!
Unfortunately the Moderation Team has decided to keep the bullying rule on 3 messages directed at the same person. We believe that changing it to 5 will only encourage an increase in the toxicity, which is not something we want to see happen. We want to ensure people can have fun and play games without fear of being bullied for it.
Regardless, thank you for your suggestion! (editado)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom