Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Void_unicorn

Member
Sep 1, 2019
3
0
7
27
i would like a challanger rank
-you can diside what i can do
for people that got all the challanges
(or a year of daily streak)
 

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
650
2,513
389
22
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t see this being implemented, I don’t think cube will ever give a free rank out even if you did a lot of challenges. Challenges are there for fun you shouldn’t want to do them for reward, even though you do get one I don’t think a rank is a viable reward. I don’t see this as a bad idea, just not a good one either. Also, the prefix should be Java as challenges are not on Bedrock.
 

Fermiin

Dedicated Member
Jun 24, 2019
967
907
174
Spain
Yeah, I think the same as @Pineapple Man, since achievement is there for fun. Plus all accomplishments give you rewards, but get a rank for doing various achievements. I honestly don't see that as viable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Conea64

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
237
127
44
yeah, I dont think cube would be giving out ranks considering you already get rewards
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Nollq's profile.
congrats
GiGaGekkies wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats!
HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Top Bottom