i would like a challanger rank
-you can diside what i can do
for people that got all the challanges
(or a year of daily streak)

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I don’t see this being implemented, I don’t think cube will ever give a free rank out even if you did a lot of challenges. Challenges are there for fun you shouldn’t want to do them for reward, even though you do get one I don’t think a rank is a viable reward. I don’t see this as a bad idea, just not a good one either. Also, the prefix should be Java as challenges are not on Bedrock.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Disregarding your suggestion, I completely agree that Julian is a beast! 💪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pineapple

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Yeah, I think the same as @Pineapple Man, since achievement is there for fun. Plus all accomplishments give you rewards, but get a rank for doing various achievements. I honestly don't see that as viable.

Reactions: Conea64

cisean

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2020
yeah, I dont think cube would be giving out ranks considering you already get rewards

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom