over what they think
a327f30573455f6465e7d2b90ad248f1.png

;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Since I support most of these ideas I will only target the ones I have slight problems with :P
- Remove / Balance Flint&Steel, TNT and Lava Buckets,
Lava buckets/Flint and Steel is very balanced IMO as there are tons and tons of water buckets in survival games. TNT is overpowered though and should probably summon a TNT entity with less explosion power.

- Make the warning Teaming is not allowed more obvious,
This would just be kinda annoying and make cubecraft seem more messy to me. I prefer increasing the punishment time for teamers over a few bans just to make it seem like a serious offense. I probably wouldn't mind it but I would not want things popping up as titles in every cubecraft game.

Other than that I agree with most of these suggestions ♡

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
- Add Golden Apples in Overpowered like the Voting-menu is saying,
This was mentioned by Jordanzz in his thread, when voting for OP it's saying it contains a lot of gapples, but neither did I or Jordanzz ever see a Gapple in-game when playing OP.
I really don't like the idea of adding golden apples (especially not in large amounts) to the OP mode of SG. In SkyWars OP mode there are loads of golden apples and they ruin a lot of fights in my opinion because people will constantly eat golden apples and I would prefer for this not to happen in SG.
Again something Jordanzz mentioned I can 100% agree with, these 3 items are just really OP especially in Basic as it's already a pain in the ass to deal with in Normal Mode. Personally I'd like to see Lava and F&s to get added to OP only and keep it out of Normal and lower. TNT can also be ridiculously strong, but a bit less then fire imo, I either want this to get removed, moved to OP only aswell. Another thing I'm also ok with is adding Blast Protection Gear to the game as TNT just does so much damadge...
I do agree with you that TNT should be nerfed and that lava and TNT should be removed from basic mode.
- The Wolf Kit,
This kit is pretty OP... The wolfs constantly hit and damadge you dealing (A LOT of) damadge making it impossible to properly fight. I believe this kit MUST be nerfed to having only 1 wolf. The wolfs should also die when the opponent dies as it happens every now and then I survive with a small amount of HP after a fight, just to get cleaned by the surviving Wolfs...
The only thing I think should be nerfed with this kit is that you can only have a maximum of two wolves at all times. There are only a couple of kits in SG that are actually good and if you would nerf this one like you mentioned there would only be like one good kit, so if this would get nerfed like you mentioned the Cannibal kit should also be nerfed..
- The World Events..?,
When the SG Overhaul was announced World Events were introduced. Awesome! But they are pretty bugged on the map Underwater and Ruins. In the thread Joe told us there would be a Zombie Apocalypse on Ruins, has anyone ever seen any kind of Zombie on that map? Same with Underwater, I mean the chat does say ''something is happening'' but NOTHING happens!! I mean the wEvents are fun, a zombie apocalypse to survive in sounds awesome, the meteor shower in Jurassic is also pretty fun. The lightning storm in Seasons barely does damadge and is only really noisy and should do something.
I personally think world event should just be removed, they sound cool and all, but they could make people lag who don't have a very good PC and I think SG should be a lot about just vanilla PvP and not all kinds of zombies being everywhere etc.
I honestly get annoyed so much by teams in Solo Gamemodes. Do you really think everyone reads the buisy chat when playing? You barely notice the warning: ''Teaming in solo is not allowed''. Rather then having this warning make it pop up on your screen like in MinerWare, this way they can't say they ''didn't see the warning''.
Couldn't agree more, maybe it's possible to show the warning both in the middle of the screen and in the chat box.

- Reduce the Prize to buy / upgrade any plot,
Getting your plot starts with 1000 Points, and in return you get one that's really small wich is not worth it.
The next Upgrade costs 1000 Points aswell I believe, and the next one 1500 Points. Then you get a decent size 72 x 72 wich is not worth 3500 Points. Then the final size is 122 x 122, wich is 5000 FREAKING POINTS! Honestly! I mean yes, doubling the size of a decent plot should costs more but FIVE FREAKING THOUSAND! It takes so much time just to be able to collect all these points. The amount of points required should heavily be reduced.
I agree, plots shouldn't be as expensive. Creative should be about fun and not about playing other games to gain points in order to play creative properly.
- Remove this Diamonds System,
The Diamond System makes no sence. First of all, all Staff plots get in the first page. Yes Efcluke's plots are amazing and deserve the top 3 but let's take Rubik's Halloween Plot for example. It's very small, has a bit of parkour and is not detailed that much. Yet somehow it comes in the top page, why? Because he is staff. Then you also have 2 plots of Andyschofie wich are big but ALMOST have nothing on it. Yet somehow it's top rated because he's Staff.
Outside of the Staff Plots the most worthless plots gets top rated aswell. I mean the most builds are just parkour our EXTREMELY POURLY detailed plots wich don't even deserve to reach page 100. A while ago @Pegozo invited me to her plot, and for once I was legit impressed. She built a giant Mega Charizard Y, and it was legit one of the best FreeBuild builds I have seen out there! So Pegoze had been advertising this plot for around a week.
Back to the diamonds, the top player plot is just lame parkour wich has 3500 Diamonds if I'm right. A week of advertising for her amazing plot only got her 500 DIAMONDS! Crap parkour gets 7x more Diamonds while her plot had 50x more effort and detail. The Diamonds are just not balanced as only the bad plots receive top page.
I agree with you to a certain extend, I don't think the diamonds system should be completely removed, but I do agree that it's not really about the most beautiful plot gaining the most diamonds. Maybe just changing the public plots GUI so its not about who has the most diamonds and adding an automatic weekly or monthly that shows some popular plots from that week in the creative lobby.
- Host Building Competitions again,
Last Halloween Building Competition was fun, many people used FreeBuild to make awesome creations so they could build for a prize. But what happened with these competitions? I mean we didn't have a Christmas Building Competition! Why!? These things keep it alive and attract people to play FreeBuild.
I think there should be more building competitions as well.
- The complicated Friends system,
First of all, why do friends have to be online in order to add them? Also why does the plot shut down when you leave!? What if you want your friend to be able to continue building? I also think the system should be more easy to use, just add a /plot add command, no more struggles! This is the most easy way to fix this issue. Second of all, why can only friends be added to your plot? I mean why can't I add some strangers to my plot? Getting griefed is at your own risk so why not do it?
Couldn't agree more, its extremely complicated and you can't really do with it what you want.

- The Team Warning,
Like mentioned in Survival Games, the warning against teamers in Solo Gamemodes should be more obvious. Rather then a small line of red text add a clear warning like the MinerWare text, no excuses they ''didn't see the warning''.
I agree just like with the SG suggestion.
- Rebalance the SkyWars Kits,
As for now only Swordsman and Iron Golem are the most used kits. Yet there are so many other kits that never get used. The kits NEED to be buffed, (with some exceptions).
As I rarely play EggWars I can't really give my opinion about those Kits.
Some kits could get a slight change, but I don't think you'll ever have every kit be perfectly balanced.

- Allow Donators to vote for the Boss Game,
With EULA so many things already got taken away from Donators. Voting / Modifiers make the game way more fun! But voting for what microgames will appear might be a bit meh... so why not allow Donators to vote only for Time and the Boss Game?
It sounds like a good idea, but I don't really think this should get added, mainly because donators could choose the boss game they usually win and boss games most of the times give you a high chance of winning.
- The Golden Nuggets Minigame,
When you kill a zombie chances are pretty high only one person will receive all the nuggets with 2 people ending up winning by turning in 40+ nuggets. Rather then letting it drop, I suggest when you kill a zombie the nugget gets added to your inventory. If you helped damadging the zombie you won't receive a nugget, only the one dealing the final hit.
Absolutely love this suggestion, currently the minigame seems more about stealing nuggets from others than actually killing the zombies.
- Remove pushing effect in Parkour & Eat Cake,
When Parkouring to eat the cake it's impossible if you don't start the parkour in less then a second. Not to mention if you mess up the first time you're done for since the pushing effect doesn't allow you to properly retry the parkour.
I actually kind of like this feature, it makes you have to complete the parkour really fast, but you also have to do it properly so you don't fail and can't get to the cake again.

- Allow Punch / Knockback III, IV and V items in Custom Kits,
Why aren't we allowed to enchant any items with these enchantments? Why is II the max and can any other enchantment still go to V? I see no problem with it as most of the Custom Kits already are ruined with full diamond kits. Some kits can be made even more fun with Knockback / Punch III+ items.
Gives some more types of gameplay so I don't see a problem with it.
- Add a Bounty System to FFA aswell,
I think the Assassins Bounty System is almost 100% succesfull. Why isn't it 100% succesfull? Because when you start with basic gear your bounty could be a full diamond person that has a team of 4 people. Yet in FFA everybody has equal gear and teams are less likely to appear. Adding a Bounty to FFA aswell can be fun, just running around looking for this one person in a server of 50 people. I think it should give 5 minutes for your bounty and after 5 minutes it will select a new one. You should receive 8 - 10 Points by killing a Bounty immediatly after killing him.
Something like this should definitely get added, but the exact same system as the one in Assassins shouldn't get added. The main flaw in the bounty system is that players go to empty servers/maps and bounty farm their friends for coins.

- Ninja Cloak Ability and Arrows,
In Core Mode Ninja Kit can be gamechanging when it's Sudden Death. Nobody can see you while you chip away at their core. BUT THEN!! You get hit by an arrow and this arrow takes minutes until it disappears making the Cloak Ability useless. Arrows should be removed from the Ninja kit ASAP when the Ninja gets shot otherwise it's a bad kit.
I think that all arrows should be removed from your body when activating the invisibility cloak, however when you get shot whilst being invisible I think the arrow should stay there. It's a risk you take when choosing this kit and it's not very easy to manage to hit an invis person with a bow and arrow, also the ninja kit is extremely good when it comes to core mode sudden death so ye
- What happened to the map ''The Bridge'',
In the last BlockWars Update, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-core-mode-and-more.133680/ , a new map was introduced: ''The Bridge''. Has ANYONE ever seen this or played on this map? Because I have never seen this map appear.
I hope it will get added again as well :D

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
This was a GREAT suggestion!!!
I do hope there is eventually a MASSIVE arcade update, which would be awesome, because i still play arcade sometimes.

+9999999999999999999999999999999

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Well this will most likely become a big thread, so no wasting time and let's get straight into these suggestions.

Survival Games:
SGBanner_GAME.png

First I'd like to mention this thread by Jordanzz: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/survival-games.180539/ wich I took some inspiration of so his points may come back in this thread.
This was mentioned by Jordanzz in his thread, when voting for OP it's saying it contains a lot of gapples, but neither did I or Jordanzz ever see a Gapple in-game when playing OP.
Again something Jordanzz mentioned I can 100% agree with, these 3 items are just really OP especially in Basic as it's already a pain in the ass to deal with in Normal Mode. Personally I'd like to see Lava and F&s to get added to OP only and keep it out of Normal and lower. TNT can also be ridiculously strong, but a bit less then fire imo, I either want this to get removed, moved to OP only aswell. Another thing I'm also ok with is adding Blast Protection Gear to the game as TNT just does so much damadge...
- The Wolf Kit,
This kit is pretty OP... The wolfs constantly hit and damadge you dealing (A LOT of) damadge making it impossible to properly fight. I believe this kit MUST be nerfed to having only 1 wolf. The wolfs should also die when the opponent dies as it happens every now and then I survive with a small amount of HP after a fight, just to get cleaned by the surviving Wolfs...
- The World Events..?,
When the SG Overhaul was announced World Events were introduced. Awesome! But they are pretty bugged on the map Underwater and Ruins. In the thread Joe told us there would be a Zombie Apocalypse on Ruins, has anyone ever seen any kind of Zombie on that map? Same with Underwater, I mean the chat does say ''something is happening'' but NOTHING happens!! I mean the wEvents are fun, a zombie apocalypse to survive in sounds awesome, the meteor shower in Jurassic is also pretty fun. The lightning storm in Seasons barely does damadge and is only really noisy and should do something.
I honestly get annoyed so much by teams in Solo Gamemodes. Do you really think everyone reads the buisy chat when playing? You barely notice the warning: ''Teaming in solo is not allowed''. Rather then having this warning make it pop up on your screen like in MinerWare, this way they can't say they ''didn't see the warning''.

These were the Survival Games Suggestions and again go look at Jordanzz thread, now on to Arcade:

Arcade:
2014-12-15_1646308429477.jpg

- Why has there never been an Update anymore?,

I rather wanted to post a good looking picture of Arcade like I just did with Survival Games BUT I can't as there hasn't been an Arcade Update anymore in ages! I mean the last Arcade ''Update'' there ever was was back in August 26 in 2015. And that wasn't even an actual Update! All that happened was Super Craft Bros receiving a new map! can't believe Arcade has never been touched anymore since as it's still a very popular gamemode!
- Being able to vote for CTF-Mode or Kill-Mode in Paintball,
It sucks you are being forced to play one mode on a map you like. I mean I love CTF and I love the layout for CTF Maps (with exception of Flowers), but I like the layout of Kill-Mode maps aswell! I want to be able to play Kill-Mode on CTF Maps or CTF on Kill-Mode maps. I'm pretty sure enough Donators would appreciate this.
- Quick Map Select Armour Stands,
With the new lobbies having those armour stands to pick your favorite map I think Arcade should have this aswell as it can take so long for your favorite map to appear.
- Balance Super Craft Bros,
Since the last ''Update'' Arcade received was in 2015, the server was still full 1.8, with 1.9 being released the kits are way too unbalanced. Not to mention Blaze and Skeleton are your main win kits.
- Add possible Vote Options / Modifiers to the Minigames,
Higher Staff should be able to be creative enough to make up Modifiers for some minigames as Arcade Games can get repetetive after some times.

This was all for Arcade. While we are talking about being ''Creative'', let's head on to FreeBuild,

FreeBuild:
FreebuildBanner_Game.png

The Update thread says it's back and bigger, wich I can agree on. I do not agree it returned better.
Getting your plot starts with 1000 Points, and in return you get one that's really small wich is not worth it.
The next Upgrade costs 1000 Points aswell I believe, and the next one 1500 Points. Then you get a decent size 72 x 72 wich is not worth 3500 Points. Then the final size is 122 x 122, wich is 5000 FREAKING POINTS! Honestly! I mean yes, doubling the size of a decent plot should costs more but FIVE FREAKING THOUSAND! It takes so much time just to be able to collect all these points. The amount of points required should heavily be reduced.
The Diamond System makes no sence. First of all, all Staff plots get in the first page. Yes Efcluke's plots are amazing and deserve the top 3 but let's take Rubik's Halloween Plot for example. It's very small, has a bit of parkour and is not detailed that much. Yet somehow it comes in the top page, why? Because he is staff. Then you also have 2 plots of Andyschofie wich are big but ALMOST have nothing on it. Yet somehow it's top rated because he's Staff.
Outside of the Staff Plots the most worthless plots gets top rated aswell. I mean the most builds are just parkour our EXTREMELY POURLY detailed plots wich don't even deserve to reach page 100. A while ago @Pegozo invited me to her plot, and for once I was legit impressed. She built a giant Mega Charizard Y, and it was legit one of the best FreeBuild builds I have seen out there! So Pegoze had been advertising this plot for around a week.
Back to the diamonds, the top player plot is just lame parkour wich has 3500 Diamonds if I'm right. A week of advertising for her amazing plot only got her 500 DIAMONDS! Crap parkour gets 7x more Diamonds while her plot had 50x more effort and detail. The Diamonds are just not balanced as only the bad plots receive top page.
Last Halloween Building Competition was fun, many people used FreeBuild to make awesome creations so they could build for a prize. But what happened with these competitions? I mean we didn't have a Christmas Building Competition! Why!? These things keep it alive and attract people to play FreeBuild.
First of all, why do friends have to be online in order to add them? Also why does the plot shut down when you leave!? What if you want your friend to be able to continue building? I also think the system should be more easy to use, just add a /plot add command, no more struggles! This is the most easy way to fix this issue. Second of all, why can only friends be added to your plot? I mean why can't I add some strangers to my plot? Getting griefed is at your own risk so why not do it?

This was all for Creative, now let's move on to a small Sky- and EggWars suggestion.

Sky- EggWars:
EggWarsUpdate_Game.png

SkyWarsUpdate_Game.png

- The Team Warning,

Like mentioned in Survival Games, the warning against teamers in Solo Gamemodes should be more obvious. Rather then a small line of red text add a clear warning like the MinerWare text, no excuses they ''didn't see the warning''.
As for now only Swordsman and Iron Golem are the most used kits. Yet there are so many other kits that never get used. The kits NEED to be buffed, (with some exceptions).

With these small suggestions gone, back to bigger suggestions. MinerWare Time!

MinerWare:
Minerware_Update_Game.png

With EULA so many things already got taken away from Donators. Voting / Modifiers make the game way more fun! But voting for what microgames will appear might be a bit meh... so why not allow Donators to vote only for Time and the Boss Game?
- Speaking of Boss Games,
As most of us might know the Maze Boss Game got removed due to it sometimes being impossible to complete. And I mean LITERALLY impossible, there was no exit! I'd love to see this Boss Game return as it was fun and requires no PVP.
- More Microgames,
I'd like it if there would be so many microgames no game would feel the same, very short but that's all I suggest for new microgames.
When you kill a zombie chances are pretty high only one person will receive all the nuggets with 2 people ending up winning by turning in 40+ nuggets. Rather then letting it drop, I suggest when you kill a zombie the nugget gets added to your inventory. If you helped damadging the zombie you won't receive a nugget, only the one dealing the final hit.
When Parkouring to eat the cake it's impossible if you don't start the parkour in less then a second. Not to mention if you mess up the first time you're done for since the pushing effect doesn't allow you to properly retry the parkour.

With MinerWare out of the game, let's go to PVP shall we?

PVP:
fQLla54.png

Why aren't we allowed to enchant any items with these enchantments? Why is II the max and can any other enchantment still go to V? I see no problem with it as most of the Custom Kits already are ruined with full diamond kits. Some kits can be made even more fun with Knockback / Punch III+ items.
I think the Assassins Bounty System is almost 100% succesfull. Why isn't it 100% succesfull? Because when you start with basic gear your bounty could be a full diamond person that has a team of 4 people. Yet in FFA everybody has equal gear and teams are less likely to appear. Adding a Bounty to FFA aswell can be fun, just running around looking for this one person in a server of 50 people. I think it should give 5 minutes for your bounty and after 5 minutes it will select a new one. You should receive 8 - 10 Points by killing a Bounty immediatly after killing him.

Another quick suggestion for a gamemode, now on to the last one BlockWars!

BlockWars:
LYoU75P.png

- The Summoner Kit needs a buff,

The Gear of the summoner kit is really bad, I mean even combined with it's mobs most kits can beat it. The kit needs to be balanced, example allow 2 mobs to be on the field, shorter cooldown or possibly summon 2 mobs at a time!
In Core Mode Ninja Kit can be gamechanging when it's Sudden Death. Nobody can see you while you chip away at their core. BUT THEN!! You get hit by an arrow and this arrow takes minutes until it disappears making the Cloak Ability useless. Arrows should be removed from the Ninja kit ASAP when the Ninja gets shot otherwise it's a bad kit.
In the last BlockWars Update, https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/blockwars-core-mode-and-more.133680/ , a new map was introduced: ''The Bridge''. Has ANYONE ever seen this or played on this map? Because I have never seen this map appear.

It took me about 40 minutes to write this entire thread and I would really appreciate it if I could receive some feedback from Higher Staff this time as most of the threads don't receive replies due to it being bad or Staff not having time for it. That's why I am going to tag @Mac @Efcluke94 and @Tacosbefriends wich I usually don't do.

I hope you guys and the community could give me feedback and actually implement some of these things.

- Jeroen
Yes this signature at the end of my thread was necesseary.

And um excuse me but what about Tower Defence it needs more maps and new things it is been a while and im bored and I just started :P

Reactions: TacoYT

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
This will be my last bump to this thread and then I'll just let it go and see what happens with it,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
Why did I not make any BlockBand / Tower Defence / Lucky Islands Suggestion:
- BlockBand

First when this game came out if looked pretty awesome and interesting, but the thing is, I'm very bad at this game and I believe it's not that popular. Because I only played it for 20 minutes or so I have no ingame experience and I don't think I should suggest stuff I don't even use as I don't know if that will fit the game.
- Lucky Islands
For now I think Lucky Islands is about right, but not perfect of course. It's annoying when you receive no weapons, gear or blocks to play the game. But it's called LUCKY islands for a reason. Sometimes people even suggested being able to vote for Unlucky - Normal - Extremely Lucky modes, sure this would be a fun thing but it would take away the ''Lucky'' Part of this game. In my opinion Kits are also reasonably balanced so I really have no suggestions for the game currently.
- Tower Defence
I absolutely love this game but yet again have no current ideas on how to improve this game. I mean a long time ago this Tower Design Contest ended and the winner of that contest designed a Tiki Tower, but where is it? Not to mention we still have those Tower Skins comming Soon™. I do think however the Poison Tower needs a buff for now as it is way too expensive for what it can do. But I feel like making a Tower Defence suggestion just for the Poison Tower would be a bit unnecesseary. Apart from that I have nothing to say about Tower Defence.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

So now I'll just see what will happen with this thread / suggestions.

Reactions: Deeds

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Good point. I've seen a gapple here and there, but not a ton.

I can understand the frustration with TNT, but I think the fire items are fair. It's easy to use someone's lava against them and avoid it in general. It also gives some nice variation to SG fighting styles; remember that SG is based on the Hunger Games, where people find some very unique ways to kill each other.

- The Wolf Kit,
Wolf AI is trash. Lava, TNT, and bows annihilate wolves. Just wait for the plucky little pups to target you and douse them in lava.

- The World Events..?,
A ton of features for SG were scrapped, abandoned, or never implemented due to some issues I'd rather not discuss publicly. It is my hope that these features are one day worked on again.

Not a bad idea. I think this is something we could implement in all of our games.

I rather wanted to post a good looking picture of Arcade like I just did with Survival Games BUT I can't as there hasn't been an Arcade Update anymore in ages! I mean the last Arcade ''Update'' there ever was was back in August 26 in 2015. And that wasn't even an actual Update! All that happened was Super Craft Bros receiving a new map! can't believe Arcade has never been touched anymore since as it's still a very popular gamemode!
Arcade isn't as popular as it used to be. Trust me, I'd LOVE an Arcade update. Spleef, Hour Glass and Hide and Seek used to be some of my favorite games before Eggwars and Skywars became our big ticket games. I'll try sending Rubik some more death threats to fix H&S. Did I say death threats? I meant friendly suggestions.

It sucks you are being forced to play one mode on a map you like. I mean I love CTF and I love the layout for CTF Maps (with exception of Flowers), but I like the layout of Kill-Mode maps aswell! I want to be able to play Kill-Mode on CTF Maps or CTF on Kill-Mode maps. I'm pretty sure enough Donators would appreciate this.
With the new lobbies having those armour stands to pick your favorite map I think Arcade should have this aswell as it can take so long for your favorite map to appear.
Since the last ''Update'' Arcade received was in 2015, the server was still full 1.8, with 1.9 being released the kits are way too unbalanced. Not to mention Blaze and Skeleton are your main win kits.
Higher Staff should be able to be creative enough to make up Modifiers for some minigames as Arcade Games can get repetetive after some times
These are all great suggestions, but unfortunately, as I said, Arcade simply isn't our focus anymore. We've had a ton of Eggwars and Skywars updates because that's what people really like. I really, really want more Arcade focus though.

This is done to keep server lag low. The problem with the old freebuild servers (Skyblock and Factions included) is that there was simply too much data for the server to hold onto. The map file for each world was absolutely enormous, and this new system really helps manage it. We only want people to have big plots if they're dedicated to playing on Creative, so we charge them some points to weed out people who play once or twice, then leave. This keeps server data from unused plots to a minimum and keeps lag and crashes down a lot.

Back to the diamonds, the top player plot is just lame parkour wich has 3500 Diamonds if I'm right. A week of advertising for her amazing plot only got her 500 DIAMONDS! Crap parkour gets 7x more Diamonds while her plot had 50x more effort and detail. The Diamonds are just not balanced as only the bad plots receive top page
That's just how every competition ever is. Think about student government in high school; popular kids always win, even if they're a poor candidate. The diamond system isn't the problem; people are.

Sounds fun! Maybe around the holidays, we'll do some more comps?

Again, this is to reduce lag. We need every last bit of memory and storage space, as the creative server will only grow more and more. With this system, we keep loaded chunks to the absolute minimum. Second, we don't want people getting griefed: simple as that. We don't have the time or resources to deal with griefers, as they're literally everywhere, sooo we do this instead.

Good idea. I'll try to get some rebalancing and maybe even some new kits on our next update.

Might be neat, but I think it might *technically* violate the EULA. I'll have to do some research into it.

As most of us might know the Maze Boss Game got removed due to it sometimes being impossible to complete. And I mean LITERALLY impossible, there was no exit! I'd love to see this Boss Game return as it was fun and requires no PVP.
It'll require some work, but I'd like to see it return too!

- More Microgames,
I'd like it if there would be so many microgames no game would feel the same, very short but that's all I suggest for new microgames.
Again, would require some work, but I'd like to see it too!

Pretty annoying, yeah. Would be nice to see this changed.

I kind of like being able to screw other people out of a point by pushing them off and ruining their jump. Adds a little more to the game than just jumping.

The Gear of the summoner kit is really bad, I mean even combined with it's mobs most kits can beat it. The kit needs to be balanced, example allow 2 mobs to be on the field, shorter cooldown or possibly summon 2 mobs at a time!
You should try out the summoner kit; this suggestion is almost exactly what's happened to it! Summoners can now have two mobs summoned at once and have been given a chainmail chestplate instead of a leather one.

As you said, Ninja is very overpowered at the end. The only way to counter the invisibility is arrows or to use summoner and let your mobs target the ninja. I think it makes for a nice balancing. Also, REAL ninjas are acrobatic enough to dodge arrows!

There was some sort of issue with it; I don't remember specifics. I hope we can get a builder or dev to fix whatever issue there was with the map. It's a very pretty map and I think it'd be fun to play on.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I agree with everything except this one:
It should remain random IMO.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Well this will most likely become a big thread, so no wasting time and let's get straight into these suggestions.

Survival Games:
SGBanner_GAME.png

First I'd like to mention this thread by Jordanzz: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/survival-games.180539/ wich I took some inspiration of so his points may come back in this thread.
- The Wolf Kit,
- The World Events..?,

These were the Survival Games Suggestions and again go look at Jordanzz thread, now on to Arcade:

Arcade:
2014-12-15_1646308429477.jpg

Higher Staff should be able to be creative enough to make up Modifiers for some minigames as Arcade Games can get repetetive after some times.

This was all for Arcade. While we are talking about being ''Creative'', let's head on to FreeBuild,

FreeBuild:
FreebuildBanner_Game.png

The Update thread says it's back and bigger, wich I can agree on. I do not agree it returned better.

This was all for Creative, now let's move on to a small Sky- and EggWars suggestion.

Sky- EggWars:
EggWarsUpdate_Game.png

SkyWarsUpdate_Game.png

- The Team Warning,

With these small suggestions gone, back to bigger suggestions. MinerWare Time!

MinerWare:
Minerware_Update_Game.png

- More Microgames,

With MinerWare out of the game, let's go to PVP shall we?

PVP:
fQLla54.png

Another quick suggestion for a gamemode, now on to the last one BlockWars!

BlockWars:
LYoU75P.png

It took me about 40 minutes to write this entire thread and I would really appreciate it if I could receive some feedback from Higher Staff this time as most of the threads don't receive replies due to it being bad or Staff not having time for it. That's why I am going to tag @Mac @Efcluke94 and @Tacosbefriends wich I usually don't do.

I hope you guys and the community could give me feedback and actually implement some of these things.

- Jeroen
Yes this signature at the end of my thread was necesseary.
Great work! I hope some of these help, and get used in cubecraft!

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Arcade isn't as popular as it used to be. Trust me, I'd LOVE an Arcade update. Spleef, Hour Glass and Hide and Seek used to be some of my favorite games before Eggwars and Skywars became our big ticket games. I'll try sending Rubik some more death threats to fix H&S. Did I say death threats? I meant friendly suggestions.
No, death threats is gud. H&S shall return!!

But I actually wander, according to Sarah (99% sure it was her, could have been other Staff), H&S got taken down because they were making it available for 1.9 when the server went to 1.9 Mode. But the 1.8 version still works fine, the maps are allright, and it was just good. Could it be possible to make 1.8 H&S return again and wait for Rubik to make it available for 1.9? I mean then I got my fav minigame back :>

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom