1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A better word filter?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SpinZepz, Sep 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpinZepz

SpinZepz Member

Graphical engineer
    Hi there,

Hey CubeCraft Games, I was playing a game today and I had some very aggressive/loud/colourful people on my team. They were saying word such as (I do t know if I am allowed to say this, please forgive me if I am not I do not know plz I fan) "Shit heads, c@nts and a lot of other things. Guys if you see this send the words that they say to me or to others. And one more thing CubeCraft why can't I say "CubeCraft.net in the chat? I don't really understand why you put a stop to putting a dot in there (a bit weird personally).

2. awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234 Member

Ignore them or report them, that's what I would do. I don't know why the don't allow cubecraft links though.

3. TheFastBowler

TheFastBowler Member

Cricket
    Home Page:
    If people are swearing in chat, you need to warn them 3 times and take screenshots of them swearing and you warning them. If they still continue, you can report them the way you normally would except screenshots work for these types of offenses. I don't know why you cannot say cubecraft links in chat but a handy way to do it is by /msg (players name). When you do this, you can send links etc.

SpinZepz likes this.
  4. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Here is a list of all the offenses a player can be punished for:
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

If you see anyone please report them. As for the fact that they can still mask and say things like "c@nt", we can not really prevent that. We've had a really detailed filter once but then noone was really able to type a proper sentence at all.

You can not say "CubeCraft.net" due to our "Anti-Link-Filter".
    It should be possible to send links in private conversations. Just not in public chat to decrease spam.

Locked.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.