Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
Maybe another authority to cubecraft could be the ban team. They will be 100% focused on banning players playing against the rules. A difference from the ban team to moderators is that the ban teams soul purpose is banning players. This will give more time for moderators, and reduce the number of hackers.

A good idea could also be the idea from CS GO overwatch. If a player has had a certain number of player reports accepted, and is known to be trusted, they could be given the authority to ban players, with permission and authorization by staff first (maybe) I think that this would be a good idea, and would work well with those evading the anti-cheat, because no matter what happens, hackers WILL find a way to hack.

☩Mgoz☩

Nov 15, 2015
I think that cubecraft are too lenient on hackers. I have never seen a server with this many before. I find around 1 in 5 games I play in eggwars or skywars will have a player using a modded client. Also, only a 1 month ban for hacking? Trust me, if someone hacks, they will do it again

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I think that cubecraft are too lenient on hackers. I have never seen a server with this many before. I find around 1 in 5 games I play in eggwars or skywars will have a player using a modded client. Also, only a 1 month ban for hacking? Trust me, if someone hacks, they will do it again
Depends on the hacker, Sometimes they use alts or sometimes they use a main just to experience it.
Still searching for the thread with the same suggestion

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
This is exactly what the staff system is like. Applying for helper can be technically seen as a trial-mod, as you will be thrown into new scenarios, as well as helping staff first-hand. If you think you have the credentials for helper, feel free to apply here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-applications-open.139999/

As for your suggestion, this won't be added, as it is hard to choose people. Staff already get spam with "Can I get helper?", this would add a whole other reason to spam. :]

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I have no idea where that thread went, but one of the bigger arguments was:
Why have a team of people that only ban players and don't play at all? It's just doing boring work for 4 hours a day with no benefits whatsoever, no fun in doing reports... It's just as bad as making reports.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Maybe another authority to cubecraft could be the ban team. They will be 100% focused on banning players playing against the rules. A difference from the ban team to moderators is that the ban teams soul purpose is banning players
What about breathing oxygen
Making friends
Living life
and bam, they are basically a moderator.
Your "Ban team" is basically a moderator without the rights to enjoy the game like any other staff member.
If I can say so myself, that sucks. It's so morally incorrect. Mods have to punish rule breakers, but they're also players just like you and me.
CS GO overwatch. If a player has had a certain number of player reports accepted, and is known to be trusted, they could be given the authority to ban players
@TheJeroen this would have given Ryann banning privileges lelelel

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
This is a horrendous idea! I mean, sorry for going overboard but, people can do this: Find reports on the internet, get them banned, and finally, they can ban everyone. Also, what if the player changes his attitude and suddenly, bans everyone. Sorry -1

Reactions: Ping Ether

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
When you report someone just mention/tag some online staff members in your report. Most of the time you get a response after 5 minutes. There's no need for a special team that focus theirself on banning people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom