Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be a action taken?

• Total voters

ASU1

Aug 20, 2018
I've recently encountered a hacker on eggwars, but because of my insufficient evidence like always, I would love a command that reports hackers who aren't detected by sentinel (anti cheat system)

Although I can expect a lot of people to /vote on people who didn't actually hack, but is presumed because of "I don't believe that's possible, He has to be hacking" cases. To be honest, I've encountered way too many hackers on the server who hasn't been banned to this day. That aside, I've been banned for 1 month because of the incident with my auto sprinting not working properly, as to being banned for a month, although I have been actually banned for a week for actually trying to hack, I don't know, its just something I thought would be interesting, otherwise I never hack anymore.

Look, if anyone can agree with the fact that the anti cheat system needs a upgrade, or like I suggest, this needs to take action seriously, as hackers are here, no fun will happen.

I do have a plan to deal with hackers in eggwars, but that would not be the case as I would need Overpowered mode.

Just, someone, please deal with this, it needs a actual action to it, come on developers of cubecraft, you got to do something, A little bit of hate there, but I still love cubecraft.
Thanks.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This has been suggested a lot of time but it isn't possible to add this. Like you said people will abuse the command and they will falsely report players. Like I told many times no anticheat is perfect. They are all able to ban a lot of Hackers but sadly also innocent people or they maybe miss a hacker here and there. So you will need to help us by recording and reporting those hackers so that they can't enter the server anymore. (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report).

Reactions: SpringWarz

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
That aside, I've been banned for 1 month because of the incident with my auto sprinting not working properly
I suppose you mean toggle sprint, and that's not allowed to use. That your hack wasn't working properly is bad for you, but you broke a rule. Edit: Apparently I was wrong, it is allowed.
I don't have to mention that the reports site is a thing. So I'll leave it here.

Last edited:

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I suppose you mean toggle sprint, and that's not allowed to use. That your hack wasn't working properly is bad for you, but you broke a rule.
I don't have to mention that the reports site is a thing. So I'll leave it here.
The toggle sprint mod is allowed to be used. Not to be confused with toggle "sneak", which is not allowed.

As for the topic of the thread, I can agree that Sentinel needs to be worked on as much as possible. Though updates take time when only one dev is working on the project. Now, I'm sure you'll say "have more devs working on it". To that... I will say, if there were more than one working on it, things are bound to get crossed and it could mess up the code because devs have different ways of coding and things could get really messy, behind the scenes. Sentinel tries its best and is worked on as much as possible. Though, having a command to "report" cheaters would be like having "/report" which overloaded the moderation staff in the past. The best way to go about this is, if you see a cheater, grab your handy dandy screen recorder and record them. Try to get good, clear evidence.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New minecraft account 🥳
today i buy fire bundle in this account🤭
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Frontlane's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Migratie's profile.
Happy Birthday:D
Reesle wrote on SalasmonkeGG's profile.
Thank you for the follow! :D
Top Bottom