Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Dutudy

Forum Veteran
Dec 22, 2016
Sweden ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
reports.cubecraft.net
Hello everyone, I miss bingo a lot, so... yeah,
If you don't know what Bingo is, then you can read more about it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-game-bingo.203363/
Let's start with the first reason.

Every week there are still people asking where bingo is

A different player base, the one that liked bingo, will possibly return to CubeCraft.
-
Bingo is all about learning crafting recipes, so you're improving your crafting memory while playing
-
It's no PVP game, so it's different from most games
-
The solo mode only required 8 people to start which isn't much at all.
-
There was a lot of randomization, making the game basically unique every time
-
Hacking is barely possible, you could Xray but there are plenty of plugins that easily beat that, but there will be parties

Problems: Bingo got a lot of bugs before it got removed in The Big Change. I think it's worth the Dev time because a different player base will most likely return

there is no real "getting better" at the game, so you won't have extreme tryhards.
Special thanks to @SanSpookie for helping me with these ideas.
Please tell me what you guys think about these ideas, feedback is appreciated

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Hello everyone, I miss bingo a lot, so... yeah,
If you don't know what Bingo is, then you can read more about it here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-game-bingo.203363/
Let's start with the first reason.

Every week there are still people asking where bingo is

A different player base, the one that liked bingo, will possibly return to CubeCraft.
-
Bingo is all about learning crafting recipes, so you're improving your crafting memory while playing
-
It's no PVP game, so it's different from most games
-
The solo mode only required 8 people to start which isn't much at all.
-
There was a lot of randomization, making the game basically unique every time
-
Hacking is barely possible, you could Xray but there are plenty of plugins that easily beat that, but there will be parties

Problems: Bingo got a lot of bugs before it got removed in The Big Change. I think it's worth the Dev time because a different player base will most likely return

there is no real "getting better" at the game, so you won't have extreme tryhards.
Special thanks to @SanSpookie for helping me with these ideas.
Please tell me what you guys think about these ideas, feedback is appreciated
I don’t wanna sound selfish but I will go ahead and sound selfish. I’m worried that the more featured games we have the less time we get for each. I would totally love to have bingo back but perhaps we should get a secondary featuring system. (One with arcade games, one with island games and battlezone and BlockWars and Sg)

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
I don’t wanna sound selfish but I will go ahead and sound selfish. I’m worried that the more featured games we have the less time we get for each. I would totally love to have bingo back but perhaps we should get a secondary featuring system. (One with arcade games, one with island games and battlezone and BlockWars and Sg)

I agree it feels like there is less time for the other featured games and it would take too long for them to come back as the featured game we can play. But YES! i also want an lobby kinda like how arcade was with all of the featured games in it or just 3 tp 5 at a time :D

Reactions: Dutudy

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do still agree that two featured game NPC would be great, but they can also consider putting Solo SG and Team SG together, because it's, imo, taking up useless time for games like Quakecraft, Battle Zone, Slime Survival etc.
Yes, team and solo SG are kinda different, and one might be more popular then the other but if it means making room for a game that looks nothing like already existing games, why not.

Reactions: Eli and Dutudy

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
Wasn't it pretty dead? And most everyone left before there even was a winner.

Couldn't harm to put it with the rotating games, but wouldn't add it back as a full game.

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Why does it even got removed? For the fact that is was pretty dead? Or just that there where lot's of bugs? If it's the second one, they'll have to remove most/all of the bugs and add it back as a (featured) game!

D

Deleted member 347571

If you put 2 featured games online at the same time then it will be pretty dead (both of them)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom