Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Hey guys.
Me and my friend ChesyPleas did a little challenge this morning :)
We wanted to get 64 pearls. You know how normal pearls costs 64? And you have to wait forever to get pearls because team orange is camping? Well me and ChesyPleas wanted to see if we could get a stack of pearls. So around 4000 diamonds each.

These pearls were NOT split between us, we both got 64 pearls. So that's 128 pearls each.
We had a lot of fun doing this and will probably do something similar :)

Attachments

• 2017-02-25_11.39.10.png
    2017-02-25_11.39.10.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 155
Last edited:

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Oh yeah, in case people thought we were teaming:

It was solo, ChesyPleas waited on his island, I just took out every other base on my own, we didn't team on people. :)
It was just us two when we did it.

mikelcm11YT

Feb 11, 2017
England
whats ur resource pack? i like the sword design also i think that you probably gotta be careful about the whole teaming thing cause i have seen several threads about people upset about this stuff. anyway thats cool but not as good as mine where i filled my side of construction with sandstone with my alt.

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
whats ur resource pack? i like the sword design also i think that you probably gotta be careful about the whole teaming thing cause i have seen several threads about people upset about this stuff. anyway thats cool but not as good as mine where i filled my side of construction with sandstone with my alt.
I am glad you asked about the resource pack :) It's my own design! It's still in beta, so when I finish it I will make it a forum post!

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys.
We wanted to get 64 pearls. You know how normal pearls costs 64? And you have to wait forever to get pearls because team orange is camping? Well me and ChesyPleas wanted to see if we could get a stack of pearls. So around 4000 diamonds each.

These pearls were NOT split between us, we both got 64 pearls. So that's 128 pearls each.
How long did this take?

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Thats.... The patience... Lend me some, would you? Also that texture pack is amazing!! I can't wait for you to finish it <3

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Feb 19, 2017
California, USA
Wow! This is incredible! This has inspired me to make my own challenges! I might try this one, but probably 16 pearls because I do NOT have that kind of patience o_O. Also, nice resource pack! I can't wait to use it when it gets released! :cool:

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
Wow! This is incredible! This has inspired me to make my own challenges! I might try this one, but probably 16 pearls because I do NOT have that kind of patience o_O. Also, nice resource pack! I can't wait to use it when it gets released! :cool:
I wouldn't recommend 64. It drove me insane xD

Also, thanks! I will be glad to release it to you all!

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys.

Thats still teaming...

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
That's a cool challenge, lots of players would like to try this awesome challenge.
It's very challenging too.
You could challenge friends with this awesome challenge.
Thank you for suggesting this. ;)

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
It's not against the rules what I did, I didn't team on people with Chesy, I simply just got everyones egg's on my own.
I suppose technically it IS teaming, a truce, if you will.
But because we weren't teaming on people it is not against the rules.
Oh no man, i wasn't being offensive at all, all i said was: It's a cool challenge than you for suggesting it. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom