Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

God apples removed of Egg wars

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 15612

Nah ty, -1.
God apples make the game more funny, and anyways you can kill your enemy if he has 4 god apples and you have 0.
Knockback pls.

TheBlueRanger

Sep 17, 2015
I disagree with you that notch apples should be removed because it adds a late game feel to egg wars and it's not op in my opinion

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Just like swords, I bet Mojang is going to allow servers to change the styles of these nerfed items. In 1.9, swords are slow hitting, but, Mojang made an announcement that servers can change this so it could be regular speed whilst in 1.9. I believe same will go for the God Apples and the golden apples.

Also, I disagree on the removal of God apples because it makes the end game more fun. When both teams have God apples, it becomes an awesome fight unless the team is camping. The best thing you can do when someone is camping is to do a sneaky maneuver. I've made my way past campers and broke their egg when they had a God apple, you can do it too. So, -1

SpyYoshiRv

Jul 20, 2015
-1. Notch Apples allows for even more strategies and tactical usage (and probably more hackusations).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom