Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
@NedGaming Congrats on your new profile pic!!!!!!

I wish i can have my cool one but........you cant have images over 50 kb :( (i have my own)

Ok back to topic...Theirs some other maps with secret chests....not saying which ones because i dont want other people to know...........but im just goin to say theirs one in atlantis

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
LOL i was just playing around and..... i.....i.........accidently change my picture to obama.... :( :( i have lost my melon pic :(

I will have to change rn (sorry for off topic but its important xD)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
LOL i was just playing around and..... i.....i.........accidently change my picture to obama.... :( :( i have lost my melon pic :(

I will have to change rn (sorry for off topic but its important xD)
OMG....... this........ I cant stop laughing...... Just Perfect keep it ;)

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You will have to save that pic because im goin to change my profile pic RN!!! :D i edit a simple one rn on photoshop
Oki good luck with PShop if you're good as me you can turn that picture into this.....
(BY THAT I MEAN MY PICTURE.....)

ItzMelon_PVP

Jan 30, 2016
Ahhh i had another problem about "Please provide an image whose longer side is no more than twice the length of its shorter side." it sucks i will have to wait until i try to fix this but we are goin offtopic so please dont talk anything about this anymore because its offtopic.....

NedGaming

Forum Expert
May 22, 2015
The Netherlands, Limburg
cubecraft.net
@NedGaming Congrats on your new profile pic!!!!!!

I wish i can have my cool one but........you cant have images over 50 kb :( (i have my own)

Ok back to topic...Theirs some other maps with secret chests....not saying which ones because i dont want other people to know...........but im just goin to say theirs one in atlantis
Thanks! :)

Reactions: RynezDev
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom