Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
1638499145620.png

Hell yeah!
Has it been this long already?? jeez, time really does fly...

Must have been 6+ years ago when I first joined CubeCraft, my first multiplayer server I ever joined, I remember being so happy when I figured out how IP's work.
I used to keep my pc running for a long time because it says ''Scanning for games on your local network'' and I thought it would find servers.
My friend eventually found a video on YouTube explaining how to join CubeCraft and so I did! My favorite game was Tower Defence with my friends in a call 😂

This is the oldest screenshot of me on CubeCraft I could find, it was taken at the start of 2017!
lol met tibe en darko[2305843009213818965].png

yxngap6310

Dec 3, 2021
View attachment 204023
Hell yeah!
Has it been this long already?? jeez, time really does fly...

Must have been 6+ years ago when I first joined CubeCraft, my first multiplayer server I ever joined, I remember being so happy when I figured out how IP's work.
I used to keep my pc running for a long time because it says ''Scanning for games on your local network'' and I thought it would find servers.
My friend eventually found a video on YouTube explaining how to join CubeCraft and so I did! My favorite game was Tower Defence with my friends in a call 😂

This is the oldest screenshot of me on CubeCraft I could find, it was taken at the start of 2017!View attachment 204024
Congrats

Reactions: Dreamer
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Top Bottom