Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
1638499145620.png

Hell yeah!
Has it been this long already?? jeez, time really does fly...

Must have been 6+ years ago when I first joined CubeCraft, my first multiplayer server I ever joined, I remember being so happy when I figured out how IP's work.
I used to keep my pc running for a long time because it says ''Scanning for games on your local network'' and I thought it would find servers.
My friend eventually found a video on YouTube explaining how to join CubeCraft and so I did! My favorite game was Tower Defence with my friends in a call 😂

This is the oldest screenshot of me on CubeCraft I could find, it was taken at the start of 2017!
lol met tibe en darko[2305843009213818965].png

yxngap6310

Dec 3, 2021
View attachment 204023
Hell yeah!
Has it been this long already?? jeez, time really does fly...

Must have been 6+ years ago when I first joined CubeCraft, my first multiplayer server I ever joined, I remember being so happy when I figured out how IP's work.
I used to keep my pc running for a long time because it says ''Scanning for games on your local network'' and I thought it would find servers.
My friend eventually found a video on YouTube explaining how to join CubeCraft and so I did! My favorite game was Tower Defence with my friends in a call 😂

This is the oldest screenshot of me on CubeCraft I could find, it was taken at the start of 2017!View attachment 204024
Congrats

Reactions: Dreamer
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom