Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XxtorroxX

Novice Member
Feb 16, 2020
Si no quieres comentarios en español entonces vete a un servido exclusivamente para ingleses, idiota.

Hippir

Dedicated Member
Aug 18, 2016
UAE, Dubai
www.youtube.com
I’m not going to translate this again, this is an ENGLISH thread so please express yourself in ENGLISH.
"If you don't want comments in Spanish then go to a service exclusively for English, idiot."

kruisboogaapje

Novice Member
Mar 6, 2017
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I've got a idea. Maybe it is cool to also make a note about how many times you tried to complete one ''kit'' in one specific level. It is just a small addition but it is just funny to see how good (or bad 😜) you are...?!? Let me know! I wish you the best of luck completing your challenge. Maybe one day I will do it too.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I've got a idea. Maybe it is cool to also make a note about how many times you tried to complete one ''kit'' in one specific level. It is just a small addition but it is just funny to see how good (or bad 😜) you are...?!? Let me know! I wish you the best of luck completing your challenge. Maybe one day I will do it too.
Thats an amazing idea! Sadly I won't be able to do this very accurately anymore since I already did a lot of kits : d

Reactions: kruisboogaapje
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom