Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
One question though, is it just me or has Firehouse not been active for the entire afternoon?
It's not as active as the Winter maps available. I'll up the likelihood of it appearing so you should be able to get into some games of it. :D

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
11 blocks and you’re mid in the Egg map.
Design and mid way, looks like a mini beach! Really interesting mid with the holes, really cool for tryharding :D
Epic!!
I remember being excited about the lucky island map when going over map submissions with @Mivkeee :P
And duels, well I mean sure

ashtonjw22

Dec 13, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters!

Hope you've enjoyed our Winter event so far - it's been awesome to see such a positive reaction from you all!

As we mentioned in our release thread, we're going to be releasing three new permanent maps on our Java and Bedrock platforms! Hope you're excited!

Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

👑 Java & Bedrock - Team of 4 EggWars - Royalty

View attachment 182305
Treat your egg like a king/queen!
🚒 Java - Team Lucky Islands - Firehouse

View attachment 182303
This was an awesome map submission made by @Hinterglemmer! Check out their thread here, it's kinda 🔥

🍕 Java & Bedrock - Duels - Food

View attachment 182304
Not the best place to be on a diet...

Hope you've enjoyed this week's maps - we'll see you next week for the next update! 🙌
thx very much

bloodynoah

Dec 10, 2020
Hey CubeCrafters!

Hope you've enjoyed our Winter event so far - it's been awesome to see such a positive reaction from you all!

As we mentioned in our release thread, we're going to be releasing three new permanent maps on our Java and Bedrock platforms! Hope you're excited!

Keep an eye on our socials such as Twitter and Instagram for upcoming updates and giveaways! ✨

👑 Java & Bedrock - Team of 4 EggWars - Royalty

View attachment 182305
Treat your egg like a king/queen!
🚒 Java - Team Lucky Islands - Firehouse

View attachment 182303
This was an awesome map submission made by @Hinterglemmer! Check out their thread here, it's kinda 🔥

🍕 Java & Bedrock - Duels - Food

View attachment 182304
Not the best place to be on a diet...

Hope you've enjoyed this week's maps - we'll see you next week for the next update! 🙌
I'm hyped :D

Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom