Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlebirdsflyingaround

May 28, 2016
I think there should be a 32 diamonds kit in egg wars. Only gold ranks or higher would be able to use it. Still with a price. It would be 2000 vanity points. As this would be really op. It would need a high cost. So tell me what you guys think about my idea. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 100818

Could be added but I think it might be too OP as you said. (BTW do you mean solo or team eggwars?) but it sounds nice but I think diamond+ is better :)

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
I think there should be a 32 diamonds kit in egg wars. Only gold ranks or higher would be able to use it. Still with a price. It would be 2000 vanity points. As this would be really op. It would need a high cost. So tell me what you guys think about my idea. Thank you.
That would very op

littlebirdsflyingaround

May 28, 2016
First off, it's against the EULA to give ranked players advantages such as kits. That is considered pay to win and is not allowed. More details here: https://mojang.com/2014/06/lets-talk-server-monetisation/

Second, 32 diamonds would be WAY too op for a kit. Even if the kit would cost 50k points, it wouldn't be a good idea...

You wrote your first message one minute before this... We're human, not robots. Please be patient.
Ok the accordingly to the Eula it would have to be 3000 vanity points for everyone to use. And maybe less op. Like 20 diamonds????

Cubo ㅤ

Jul 12, 2016
I don't like the idea, the players will be very OP and the game will be worst.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Anti-EULA
This would encourage camping even more as there is no need to go to mid.
I think this suggestion needs a LOT of revision before being considered.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
Vanity points are points that you earn
You cannot earn them if you haven't donated to the server, therefore they are not free and it would be against EULA to use them to pay for something that gives the player an advantage over others (double points) .

As this suggestion goes against EULA and therefore can never be integrated into the game
The suggestion cannot be considered.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
I see a big problem with this...camping, people would NEVER leave their island becuz they could use those diamonds to upgrade theres, even on maps with out diamond gens on home island(teepee, etc) they could get full iron and a diamond sword and completely dominate mid

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
We are all on the same wavelengths here :
This is against EULA
This encourages camping
This is too overpowered
Mostly, this goes against EULA.

~ Locked

Reactions: hgbf
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom