Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should tower defence have a 3v3 mode?

• Total voters

Blake6455

Apr 20, 2020
I think a 3v3 mode in tower defence would be pretty cool. The worst part of the game sometimes is getting random players that soft/hard throw by not knowing what they’re doing and having a 3v3 game would make it either to solo/duo carry or play with the perfect group size of 3 players. Plus it wouldn’t be that off from the average of 4.5 players on each team that usually happens instead of the max 6 and I don’t think many changes would need to happen to the game to allow for a fun 3v3 mode. Thanks for reading :).

Haunted

Apr 25, 2020
Well if you were asking for a 1v1 mode it would be fine but a 3v3 is probably not gonna happen. First of all there are a reasonable amount of games where the players quit until there is a 3v3, 3v4 or 4v4. They happen quite often and a specific 3v3 gamemode would probably be too much trouble. Another thing is that if players leave, its actually not so bad as for example in a 2v5 situation you will be taking the lead more and placing more towers as well as sending more monsters. This will give you a challenge and its fun to accept it and keep playing. I once won a 2v5 game just by keeping on playing so I would not say that players leaving is a totally bad thing. (Plus you if you get first place you get the max points regardless, which is pretty much what will happen with you doing almost everything on your team) So yeah, maybe just play the normal tower defence and forget about 3v3 because I don't think the devs will add them anytime soon.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
This has been suggested many times and I don't think it would change. You also can leave the game what I do if teammates doing nothing or if players misplacing towers. And I don't really get why 2 players would be perfect or maybe 3. The maps can therefore be better adapted for 2 or 3 players each team. Maybe the problem is misplacing tower, I already made a suggestion about it but it wouldn't help that much, this has been suggested many times they don't much about it because it remains a good game for the players. I don't think they want a change, maybe new maps, but that's ok.

Back to the 2v2 3v3 part. I agree with you, you can carry each other, but you also can play with six players. Not every team is bad. I think the most of the people know what they're doing. I mean, it's just building towers on the right place and sending monsters on the right way. I think if you play it more, you can be better at it. I think six players is good enough but maybe the towers have to be set at the right place automatically so it would be fair and it won't need a change for 2v2 mode of 3v3 mode.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom