Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Kit 3 - Always Watching

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • None of the Kits

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

Madchicken2014

Jan 3, 2016
So the current kits are good, and I use them wisely for each map I play, but I think that the game is due a kit upgrade, so here are my new suggestions, take a look!

Kit Number; Name; Cost; Contents; Symbol; Notes;

Kit 1 Lorikeet 750 Tokens Elytra Elytra Will require the user to be up high, no fireworks as such

Kit 2 Feather Falling 450 Tokens 10 Hay Bales Hay Bale Especially good if making high bridges or sniper towers

Kit 3 Always Watching 1500 Tokens Spawn Shulker Purple Shulker Defensive Strategy, Box Will probably need programming to not attack the team who placed it

Let me know what you think! Please give feedback!
If you don't want one kit, but do want one/two others, just select those in the poll to let me know.
Although 'Lorikeet' could have a few eggs killed quicker, it will also encourage immediate blocking of the egg, which can improve gameplay length which I (personally) enjoy. (Just not too long!)
Sure, you could COVER your base in Hay Bales from 'Feather Falling,' although a. it'll take time... lots of time and b. fine by the attacker if they're building a sky bridge!
I do not intend for 'Always Watching' to encourage camping, I don't think it should either. Yes, in theory, you could place LOADS of skulkers, but that would a. be only in two-minute intervals and b. they can be destroyed, just stick a block over ur head and MINE!!!!

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
So the current kits are good, and I use them wisely for each map I play, but I think that the game is due a kit upgrade, so here are my new suggestions, take a look!

Kit 1 Lorikeet 750 Tokens Elytra Elytra Will require the user to be up high, no fireworks as such

Kit 2 Feather Falling 450 Tokens 10 Hay Bales Hay Bale Especially good if making high bridges or sniper towers

Kit 3 Always Watching 1500 Tokens Spawn Shulker Purple Shulker Defensive Strategy, Box Will probably need programming to not attack the team who placed it

If you don't want one kit, but do want one/two others, just select those in the poll to let me know.
Although 'Lorikeet' could have a few eggs killed quicker, it will also encourage immediate blocking of the egg, which can improve gameplay length which I (personally) enjoy. (Just not too long!)
Sure, you could COVER your base in Hay Bales from 'Feather Falling,' although a. it'll take time... lots of time and b. fine by the attacker if they're building a sky bridge!
I do not intend for 'Always Watching' to encourage camping, I don't think it should either. Yes, in theory, you could place LOADS of skulkers, but that would a. be only in two-minute intervals and b. they can be destroyed, just stick a block over ur head and MINE!!!!

Elytra is to overpower in egg wars flying from island to island killing evryone to op but like other ideas

Reactions: Josh Frazer

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com

The elytra will be WAY too OP. Also, feather falling is already a name for a kit.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
oh this is OP as heck
Nope
first of all there is a kit already that is for light falling
second again this is basically a more OP version of eggshell

Josh Frazer

Jan 26, 2017
I really like the ideas.. But like others have said they are a bit over powered. Especially the elytra one.

Elissaios

Dec 22, 2016
UK

I like how you've considered how these new kits could change the game's mechanics, however I do feel that what the other user's have suggested is true - The kits you have here are way too overpowered. Whilst the game probably would be better off with a kit update, there's very few directions it can go without breaking the game's balance. They could potentially go more down the potion route? Again, this could be considered overpowered, but those are just my two cents.

Reactions: KitKatkels17
U

Unipotato

The elytra is way too OP to be a kit, or even an item available to purchase.

Hay is already avalible to buy in the building blocks menu.

And what's really the point of the shulker? It's way too OP anyways.

Diamond_Find

Dec 17, 2016

Kit 1 Way to OP

Kit 2 You can already buy hay bales in the building blocks section of the villager

Kit 3 It would just make more people camp on there island also its really op on some maps.

I think there should be new kits but not those Specific kits. Sorry but I don't think those kits will be Implemented.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom