Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

xMrSaph_

Feb 21, 2020
A 2v2 in Cube with a custom duel kit would be a lot of fun, so you can train with your own teammate on working together in a game. I think this would be great fun and I think many players will want to. Instead of just 1v1s - 2v2s with your own kit? I personally enjoy playing Assassinations where a teammate makes a lot of difference. That is why it would be great if you can train with your own teammate on your teamwork against another team in the duels. I hereby suggest a 2v2 duels on Cube =D

- QSaph

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
A 2v2 in Cube with a custom duel kit would be a lot of fun, so you can train with your own teammate on working together in a game. I think this would be great fun and I think many players will want to. Instead of just 1v1s - 2v2s with your own kit? I personally enjoy playing Assassinations where a teammate makes a lot of difference. That is why it would be great if you can train with your own teammate on your teamwork against another team in the duels. I hereby suggest a 2v2 duels on Cube =D

- QSaph
I think this is a good idea and should be considered, but anything over 2 would be too much so this should be the highest for duels

ImTheTeddy

Apr 15, 2020

- QSaph
In my opinion this is a great idea, because im also an assassination player so I would love to train my skill together with my team/friends against other people.
They could make for example a skywars kit, eggwars and assassination. There is also team skywars, team eggwars so why not team duels.
Credits to saph for an idea like that =D

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is an excellent idea! It will help player become better in team fights in all team modes (2v2v...). But as you all said, higher than 2 would to be much!
I don't think this should stay for custom kits only, but just a new gamemode!

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden

- QSaph
I love the idea, but it could take a long time to actually find 4 players that wants to play. I usually have to wait about 30 seconds before I can even find a 1v1, and if there’s 4 people instead it could take longer. Also if there’s custom kits people can just make ridiculously overpowered ones, so some sort of restriction would be great. I would however love to have a 2v2 gamemode, as long as enough people play it.

Reactions: Brayden6785

xMrSaph_

Feb 21, 2020
I love the idea, but it could take a long time to actually find 4 players that wants to play. I usually have to wait about 30 seconds before I can even find a 1v1, and if there’s 4 people instead it could take longer. Also if there’s custom kits people can just make ridiculously overpowered ones, so some sort of restriction would be great. I would however love to have a 2v2 gamemode, as long as enough people play it.
Maybe its only possible to play when you're in a party or something :p

Kynero

Mar 16, 2020

- QSaph

Yoooo, this is actually a sick idea.
Just to train 2v2 for FFA, " Clan " Wars, assasination. Or just for regular training as a team or individual when ur doing 1v1v1v1.
Great idea, new gamemode incoming?

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States

- QSaph
I think this is a great idea, but they just need to add a duel game. It will include 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4.

ImTheTeddy

Apr 15, 2020
Then you’d still have to find 2 other players in a party who wants to fight in a 2v2 which would take even longer. I had this idea earlier, possibly if you’re in a party of 4 you can do this?
I disagree if you look at the player base atm. There are so many players on duels and I think a duel update would make the pvp experience much cooler.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

apparently the free 500 minecoins isnt actually "free", you have to buy something first

LAME!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
congratss thisj o/
Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
Top Bottom