Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea?

• Total voters

xMrSaph_

Feb 21, 2020
A 2v2 in Cube with a custom duel kit would be a lot of fun, so you can train with your own teammate on working together in a game. I think this would be great fun and I think many players will want to. Instead of just 1v1s - 2v2s with your own kit? I personally enjoy playing Assassinations where a teammate makes a lot of difference. That is why it would be great if you can train with your own teammate on your teamwork against another team in the duels. I hereby suggest a 2v2 duels on Cube =D

- QSaph

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
A 2v2 in Cube with a custom duel kit would be a lot of fun, so you can train with your own teammate on working together in a game. I think this would be great fun and I think many players will want to. Instead of just 1v1s - 2v2s with your own kit? I personally enjoy playing Assassinations where a teammate makes a lot of difference. That is why it would be great if you can train with your own teammate on your teamwork against another team in the duels. I hereby suggest a 2v2 duels on Cube =D

- QSaph
I think this is a good idea and should be considered, but anything over 2 would be too much so this should be the highest for duels

ImTheTeddy

Apr 15, 2020

- QSaph
In my opinion this is a great idea, because im also an assassination player so I would love to train my skill together with my team/friends against other people.
They could make for example a skywars kit, eggwars and assassination. There is also team skywars, team eggwars so why not team duels.
Credits to saph for an idea like that =D

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This is an excellent idea! It will help player become better in team fights in all team modes (2v2v...). But as you all said, higher than 2 would to be much!
I don't think this should stay for custom kits only, but just a new gamemode!

RemiFan

Jan 22, 2017
Swäden

- QSaph
I love the idea, but it could take a long time to actually find 4 players that wants to play. I usually have to wait about 30 seconds before I can even find a 1v1, and if there’s 4 people instead it could take longer. Also if there’s custom kits people can just make ridiculously overpowered ones, so some sort of restriction would be great. I would however love to have a 2v2 gamemode, as long as enough people play it.

Reactions: Brayden6785

xMrSaph_

Feb 21, 2020
I love the idea, but it could take a long time to actually find 4 players that wants to play. I usually have to wait about 30 seconds before I can even find a 1v1, and if there’s 4 people instead it could take longer. Also if there’s custom kits people can just make ridiculously overpowered ones, so some sort of restriction would be great. I would however love to have a 2v2 gamemode, as long as enough people play it.
Maybe its only possible to play when you're in a party or something :p

Kynero

Mar 16, 2020

- QSaph

Yoooo, this is actually a sick idea.
Just to train 2v2 for FFA, " Clan " Wars, assasination. Or just for regular training as a team or individual when ur doing 1v1v1v1.
Great idea, new gamemode incoming?

Krqpton

Apr 7, 2020
United States

- QSaph
I think this is a great idea, but they just need to add a duel game. It will include 1v1 2v2 3v3 and 4v4.

ImTheTeddy

Apr 15, 2020
Then you’d still have to find 2 other players in a party who wants to fight in a 2v2 which would take even longer. I had this idea earlier, possibly if you’re in a party of 4 you can do this?
I disagree if you look at the player base atm. There are so many players on duels and I think a duel update would make the pvp experience much cooler.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom