Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

JDgamers

Jan 31, 2020
Unknown
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! :p

I think that it’s not fair that someone who dies first, for example in Skywars, the player will get 5 exp and if there are only 2 people left and one dies, the one who died will also just get 5 exp and I think this is not fair.

So what I’m suggesting:

There need to be rewards for the “2nd” and “3rd” place. Like you will get 10 exp if you become the 3rd place and you will get 15 exp if you made it to the second place.

Edit: This will be the same with points. 3rd place is 25 points and 2nd place is 50 points. (Thanks Fesa! ;))

What do you think?

Regards,

JDgamers :)

(I didn’t find something already related to this.)

Last edited:

OnlyTijmen

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
Netherlands
trailoffriends.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmmm, i like the idea,
but a problem with this is that this might promote camping. People might think to just stay on their island till only 1 other person remains, just for that little extra exp.
I know this is already happening a lot, but the "middle-class" (not top-players, but also not campers) players, who at least try to fight at this moment, might decide to not risk it anymore.
In this way, half of the players will try to survive as long as possible, instead of atleast trying to get some kills.

SANTIEL_3

Apr 4, 2020
hello;)

I think that's a good idea, but maybe the campers to take advantage this ¨

This is my opinion :)

Reactions: JDgamers

Caliditas

Jul 11, 2016
Belgium
I don't think this would be nice since it would mostly benefit campers. Attacking players already get extra stuff from the kills they are getting so I don't think any other rewards are necessary.

Reactions: JDgamers

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s a really nice idea. People said that campers might take advantage of this. I don’t think this would be too much of a problem. It’s skywars is most maps camping just doesn’t work because of the close proximity of the island. And it’s only 5-10 Xp extra it would be faster to always play and jump in the void if you want gain Xp. And if you’re planning on camping (not winning except if you’re a camper with god pvp skill?) it will not matter for your Win/Lose ratio.
This being said, I’m not sure if it should be, yes you were second (or third) but you still lost, and only one can survive Skywars,. You also forgot to mention what to do about points... do they get point or not? So yes, how many?

~Fesa

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Frontlane wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈🥳
Frontlane wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎁
Top Bottom