Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
So, I've now reached 2k messages. When I first joined, I didn't think I would even pass 100 :P
This feels like an achievement to me, but it wouldn't be possible without the people I've met here. If I wouldn't have joined the forums, I would probably have quit minecraft months ago. I just want to thank all of you <3
I wish I could tag everyone of my friends I've met here, but I'm sure I would forget at least a couple people...

I planned to make something bigger for my 2k special (@TeovoTeovo you know what ;)), but I posted quicker than I finished the project. Because of that, I will post something else here and the big thing at some other special ;)

Yesterday I asked you for ideas for this special, and @TheJeroen suggested a top 10 duck gif list, so here it is ;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mxuxdxDCY01qmbqwuo8_r2_250.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
11/10 .-. I ranted cube on my 2k xD
Anyway Cant wait for the big Project....!
Congrats... I wouldn't technically quit cube if I didn't join the forums but I would be less active.. :/
Anyway Congratulations and Cute duckies I <3 them :P

Reactions: hgbf

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Congrats on 2,000 likes, Hugo! Can't wait to see your special project. ;)

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
So, I've now reached 2k messages. When I first joined, I didn't think I would even pass 100 :p
This feels like an achievement to me, but it wouldn't be possible without the people I've met here. If I wouldn't have joined the forums, I would probably have quit minecraft months ago. I just want to thank all of you <3
I wish I could tag everyone of my friends I've met here, but I'm sure I would forget at least a couple people...

I planned to make something bigger for my 2k special (@TeovoTeovo you know what ;)), but I posted quicker than I finished the project. Because of that, I will post something else here and the big thing at some other special ;)

Yesterday I asked you for ideas for this special, and @TheJeroen suggested a top 10 duck gif list, so here it is ;)

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mxuxdxDCY01qmbqwuo8_r2_250.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Congratz bro! Hopefully you get 3000 soon! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom