Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be removed?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
Well, without the command you can also see people their ping with mods like Labymod, Badlion client etc etc.
So I don't think it will change anything..

Reactions: Matriox and Keanu

keirah

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
THEY/she
personally, this sounds pretty terrible. i use the /ping A LOT throughout my day because i'm far from the host and my wifi sucks occasionally. so its helpful to see how bad my ping is haha

MaRiO3414

Sep 9, 2016
I have no idea why this command is even a thing, all it does is promote toxicity among players and cause people to bully others. I’m suggesting to not remove it but maybe make it a staff only feature (of course we wouldn’t know it is.)
I would disagree, /ping is useful for me personally because I can tell whether it's server lag or if I'm the one lagging

CubecraftSpeedrunning

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2021
I mean there is no point in having it as most of the time it says you have "0 ping", so to me its a broken command that either needs fixing or removing, I dont see how it promotes toxicity.

Slovy

Mar 30, 2020
I mean there is no point in having it as most of the time it says you have "0 ping", so to me its a broken command that either needs fixing or removing, I dont see how it promotes toxicity.
It says '0 ping' because the player just joined the lobby / game. If you wait a few seconds the ping will pop-up. That's not because of the command because Minecraft mods also have this waiting time..

kristiankunc

Dedicated Member
Oct 4, 2016
kristn.co.uk
Pronouns
He/Him
I strongly disagree. /ping is just a useful command to check your latency and I don't even see how it brings toxicity...
+ sometimes it is just useful for me to check my current ping.

Reactions: Matriox and Fesa

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Ehh, Its broken anyways, In the menu it says I have 220 ping and when I log onto cube and /ping is says 0. On bedrock you cant even see other peoples ping so I would say just fix it instead of removing it cause I have terrible ping all the time And I need to see how bad it is ;)

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I see most people voted ''no'', but I actually kinda agree with this suggestion. The players who want to see the ping of other players already have a mod that allows them to see people's ping on tab list. But this is why I also see where the other opinions are coming from, it may not make a huge difference if the command gets removed, but I do agree that it promotes toxicity a little bit, and that's why I'm not a big fan of the command. This doesn't mean I'm against it, I'm just saying I'm not a big fan of it, but if most people want /ping to stay, it's fair to keep it imo.
My boyfriend uses /ping to get toxic over losing to laggers idk what's wrong with him:sadcat:

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
Ehh, Its broken anyways, In the menu it says I have 220 ping and when I log onto cube and /ping is says 0. On bedrock you cant even see other peoples ping so I would say just fix it instead of removing it cause I have terrible ping all the time And I need to see how bad it is ;)
you have to wait,
It says '0 ping' because the player just joined the lobby / game. If you wait a few seconds the ping will pop-up. That's not because of the command because Minecraft mods also have this waiting time..
read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom