Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
No, this is not a goodbye thread. There isn't any special anniversary either nor is there some kind of celebration. I'm writing this thread as an incredible appreciation to the CCG community. In this thread I'll tell y'all more about how I got to know about CubeCraft and why I joined the forums. I'll also be mentioning each and every one of the amazing people I got to know during my time here with a kind message to all of them! >u<

How I came to know about Cube
I've been playing Minecraft since I was really young. My sister had some friends that played Minecraft, so she bought Minecraft Pocket Edition. I also got it so that we could play together on a LAN with her friends. Eventually she became more interested in Minecraft and decided to buy Java Edition. I'm not exactly sure when this was, but it was around 2011. After a while she became less interested in playing the game and so she left the Java account with me. I started playing it, and eventually got 'addicted' to the game.

Minecraft was by far the most fun game I had played. At the time singleplayer was getting kind of boring, I used to watch YouTubers play on servers - that's where I got the idea to start playing on servers. The first server I ever joined was CubeCraft, around 2014 or 2015 perhaps. I remember not knowing what to do in the big old huge ice lobby. Good ol' memories. I learnt a bit more about the server as I continued to play and I started liking it a lot. Not to mention the rule-breaking in 2017. I still don't know how the heck that had crossed my mind at the time. That's how I came to know about Cube. And I haven't even mentioned all the great friends I've made during the time!

Now, for the forums. In late 2017, I was a real helper wannabe. Eleven year old me wanted to have a lot of staff friends.

The first 'staff' friend I ever made was @Alex_de_Grote. Those memories will honestly never be forgotten. I can recall the time like it was yesterday. The way I spoke English to him through /msg even though I knew he was Dutch. Lmao. Looking back now, I guess even back then I was obsessed with English and wanted to try my absolute best speaking English to people.

Eventually, I joined a lobby randomly and somehow jumped in to the same lobby @FluffyRoses and @AnimalTamer1. I can still remember the pink tag both of them had, haha. The moment I wanted to ask FluffyRoses to add me as a friend in-game, she went AFK. Most likely to eat. I waited more than an hour to ask her the simple question of wether she wanted to add me or not. She eventually came back after a while and added me. I'm still glad it went like that back then, otherwise I wouldn't have made so many good memories with her. We used to play MinerWare together for example. It was absolutely fun! But by seeing them both, I became even more motivated to become a staff member, and therefor I joined the forums to get the messages and activity I would've needed. I don't regret joining the forums and I'm glad I did. I've met an incredible amount of amazing people on here!

As for the amazing thanks and kind messages to all of you and even to some people that used to be staff or something on here, here ya go:

@FluffyRoses - You inspired me by simply being a helper at the time of meeting you. Because of you, I'm here right now on the forums. It's one of the biggest steps I put in to this community which I don't regret. We've made some cool and funny memories which I'll never forget. Always playing Bingo and MinerWare. Even that one time we were playing the spleef boss game, where you said "tem pls". It's still something I laugh about.

@Alex_de_Grote - I recall all the SkyWars games we played like it was yesterday. It was absolutely fun playing together back in the day. It was always funny to find you running back and forth on the roof of the highest house in the old SW lobby. It's a pity I never had the oppertunity to call during games through discord. Perhaps we should do it sometime (again)?

@AnimalTamer1 - I've never really spoken to you all that much, but I decided to include you as you seem like a cool person. Perhaps in the future we might get along sometime, even when we didn't really in the past. Keep doing your work! You're awesome!

@telegamer - You're also a cool dude! I haven't played that many games with you in the past, which is certainly a pity, but perhaps if you have time in the future? I do know for sure that you have the same real name as one of my irl friends. No offence. Lmao.

@Keanu - You're a cool peanut and you're a good friend. Teasing you is amazing, especially with your name: Kejaanuu. Your promotion to moderator is well deserved! (Same goes for all other recently promoted moderators!) You bring the community together and you're very welcoming.

@Mr_Tommy - You, my friend, you, you're a funny guy. Your jokes are warming and always funny. - Though I'm gonna have to stop you from saying I sound cute when I'm mad. It offends me, lmao. Your cat is absolutely adorable, so please post even more Tommy the cat pictures on insta. :>

@Koops - You're a funny guy and I would say you're one of my best of friends. You're reliable and I can trust you. Also, all your plushies are amazing, xoxo. We should play Overwatch more often! >u<

@Cynamooo - I don't know you all that well, but you're my birthday partner and you're quite a nice person, so I decided to include you as well!

@Soulless_Unity - I know you might never read this, unless I tell you to, but you're an amazing person. You have incredible skills and you know how to use them correctly. I honestly look up to you. You're a funny guy and you're very welcoming and warming. You're always up and ready to help and hear out my stories. Thank you for that. Your work is well appreciated, and so is your warming personality!

@Ducky - You, my man, are a great person. You're always open to hear out my stories and you're very fun to play with. I appreciate your kindness with me and I try my best to listen to you. I love responding with 'mhm', so please don't think it wrong. Haha.

@Reindeer // Paige - You're an amazing skin artist with amazing skills. I definitely look up to you. I hope that sometime we can fulfill the promise of you teaching me how to 3D-model and such!

@ForGiveNoWIn - I still am in love with the profile picture I chose for you. It's adorable. You're a great friend, and I want to keep it that way. Though you're a big bully when we're with Splix. :c

@Voltage - I came in contact with you, only to help you evaluate your skin designing. You've turned out to be an amazing friend and I hope to see fun years coming with you as one of my good friends! You have a lot of potential, so good luck with your skin artist application in advance! :3

@zRinne - Cats. Cats are adorable creatures, I must agree. My sincere apologies for randomly contacting you, but you're an amazingly kind person and you're very informative. I just got to know you, but in my opinion, you're the best cat there is! :) Jokes aside though, you're an extremely kind person and I hope to be friends for a long time coming! You really put effort in to this community, which is well appreciated, even if others say you don't put in effort. It's amazing to see dedicated people like you. I honestly look up to you. I wish to be as dedicated and skilled as you are! By the way, your dyed hair looks awesome! ^-^

@SnowyWarz - You've become a total meme and we all love you for that! It's funny and we all like bullying you with it. :warz:

Other cool people that I appreciate and/or know/have known:
@Riley, @Dutudy, @ChaosConjurer, @RickDeKlomp, @_The13thDoctor_, @Siftenly, @Kozimobo, @Demosiz, @EliSucks, and many, many others.

Thank you all for being here and keeping me active. The forums certainly helped me gain certain skills I wouldn't have gotten in real life otherwise and y'all have helped make me more positive. I appreciate each and every one of you and would hope to get to know a lot more of you in the future. >u<

~ A wild Hoshi

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Aw that's so sweet! Amazing story as well, and thanks for the kind words. Glad we're friends.
I'm glad we're friends as well.

I'm pretty sure I missed a couple of people. I'm sorry if I didn't mention you, but you still are an acquaintance or a friend. Here are some of the people I forgot to mention: @JustRylana @Froq @HackersDontWin @Monkikey. I'm pretty certain I'm still forgetting people, so no worries if you're not on this list. I'm just very forgetful.

Last edited:

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
You're a really kind person, it's very fun talk with you, hope you stay here for a looooooong time!
I certainly intend to do so. This community has honestly turned into a part of my life which I can't miss. You all are so nice! I bet leaving the forums would be a hard decision for me in the future, if ever doing that. I hope to stay here for a long time coming!

Reactions: srpigglet
D

Deleted member 481668

Ayy, thank you for that you tagged me! It means a lot to me, you are an amazing girl and you always have your opinion and that's what I like about you! You gave me a lot of tips how to make a skin or what I can improve on it, I learned from you and you always give me motivation! Thank you so much for saying that, I am glad that I met you! ^^

Reactions: Hoshi

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
Thank you! Since you mentioned me, I feel that it's only right if I mentioned you as well.

First thing I noticed was your discord picture - I remembered seeing that character on LINE (stickers)
You then started talking to me about Japan and I'm glad you're showing interest in the culture!
I was surprised when you told me your age, you're so young yet so mature.
I have always been quite socially awkward and don't really know how to comminucate when it comes to personal stuff but, you still messaged me anyway and I'm really thankful for that.
You're an amazing person and I'm sure you will achieve your dreams.
Keep moving forward!

CATS are the best.
Ik ben een kat

PS// Sorry if I don't reply you on discord, sometimes I just don't know what to say and ended up missing the opportunity to respond

Reactions: Hoshi

Hoshi

Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Thank you! Since you mentioned me, I feel that it's only right if I mentioned you as well.

First thing I noticed was your discord picture - I remembered seeing that character on LINE (stickers)
You then started talking to me about Japan and I'm glad you're showing interest in the culture!
I was surprised when you told me your age, you're so young yet so mature.
I have always been quite socially awkward and don't really know how to comminucate when it comes to personal stuff but, you still messaged me anyway and I'm really thankful for that.
You're an amazing person and I'm sure you will achieve your dreams.
Keep moving forward!
I'd love to get to know even more about the culture! I can honestly say that I can relate. I used to be very socially awkward and anxious to talk to anyone. The forums and discord were honestly a cure for that. Even in real life I've changed because of this. I was anxious about contacting you, though I still did anyway. I don't regret contacting you, because you're very kind. I appreciate you as a friend and I would love to get to know you better! Feel free to message me through discord any time you have time to play some games. Would love to spend some time with you! ^-^

Also, don't worry about not responding, I completely understand. I'm sure you'll get better at it!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
@Ducky - You, my man, are a great person. You're always open to hear out my stories and you're very fun to play with. I appreciate your kindness with me and I try my best to listen to you. I love responding with 'mhm', so please don't think it wrong. Haha.
This is very sweet of you uwu. You're a lovely and great person as well! And yea of course I'm all open ears for great talks and stories :P You're also very fun and nice to play with and I appreciate your kindness with me as well and SinCE wHEn dOn'T yOU TRy tO LIstEN To mE??? :P I know you don't mean it wrong or bad haha.

Thank you in general, you're a great and lovely person and I'll see you soon on Discord ^,^ owo

Reactions: Hoshi and Plaza

Froq

Jan 7, 2017
the States
I'm glad we're friends as well.

I'm pretty sure I missed a couple of people. I'm sorry if I didn't mention you, but you still are an acquaintance or a friend. Here are some of the people I missed: @JustRylana @Froq @HackersDontWin @Monkikey. I'm pretty certain I'm still forgetting people, so no worries if you're not on this list. I'm just very forgetful.
Mis je ook haha we moeten weer s spelen samenn

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #48-
In 2013, a two-year-old Bernese Mountain Dog named Bella saved her injured owner, Chris Laroque, from a burning house in Canada.
Mintypie231 wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎈 🎂
Top Bottom