Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
So 2017 is almost here... I'm glad that we will leave 2016 since honestly, it was a bad year for almost everyone. Atleast something happend this year that everyone thought to ''I hate everyone and everything'', like not ony Trump became the president of the U.S.A, but also big figures like Johan Cruijff, Nelson Mandela and Harambe died.

The reason i'm glad that 2016 is over, is for the reason that both of my parents died in February. I don't want to go in full detail and such because i'll probably cry while making this lol.

So what can i say, i hope everyone has a great year with friends, family or even your pets. I hope many years will come guys and have a fun year!

(PS: I made this now because i won't be able to do it tomorrow)

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences. I love how you put Harambe up there (miss you brother<3)

Have a Happy New Year

EDIT: Yes, 2016 was quite a bad year for everyone, there were terrorist attacks, the shooting at Pulse in Florida, Trump as president (America will fall to hell imo), George Michael and Carrie Fisher not making it to 2017... but hopefully 2017 will be a better year for everyone

Last edited:

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
both of my parents died in February

I'm really sorry :-( That must have been hard. At least you have your friends and fellow forums members to support you!

As for the rest of the post, a lot of us are glad to be leaving 2016. I have to admit, there was some good, but mostly bad. I definitely hope that 2017 will turn out better!

Hope you have a very happy new year!

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
Nelson Mandela died in 2013...
You don't get the joke :D
I'm really sorry :-( That must have been hard. At least you have your friends and fellow forums members to support you!

As for the rest of the post, a lot of us are glad to be leaving 2016. I have to admit, there was some good, but mostly bad. I definitely hope that 2017 will turn out better!

Hope you have a very happy new year!
Thank you and same1

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Thank the Lord im tired of hearing about harambe in fact the zoo was to the fact it became a meme was why they deleted their twitter account, yes i understand an innocent animal died and an endangered one at that but can people stop blowing things up out of proportion? We should also be thinking about the negligence of the parents

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
I'm sorry for your loss, my condolences. I love how you put Harambe up there (miss you brother<3)

Have a Happy New Year
Ive been heavily on the internet and this never popped up once not even on tv, when was this?
I got this straight of google. here you go.

"2016 Orlando nightclub shooting. The Pulse nightclub in 2006. It was painted black at the time of the shooting. On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old security guard, killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a terrorist attack/hate crime inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States"

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I got this straight of google. here you go.

"2016 Orlando nightclub shooting. The Pulse nightclub in 2006. It was painted black at the time of the shooting. On June 12, 2016, Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old security guard, killed 49 people and wounded 53 others in a terrorist attack/hate crime inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Florida, United States"
Yeah obviously noone in my area picked up on this because this isnt familiar ill look into it

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Yeah, 2016 has been a rough year for almost everyone.
Im not going to go too in depth because its too sad if i do.

(Also @Legendary Spyro, the Pulse Club shooting was one the largest mass shootings in U.S. History.)

Seah, so like Prince dying, Carrie Fisher, Harambe, George Micheal, and some more :(.
Like my aunt, she died in November, she was my favourite aunt.
I just cant wait for 2017, hopefully it goes better...

Sangre

Dedicated Member
Aug 10, 2016
If you're referring to the Mandela effect... wow.
k93AUbY.jpg

Like my aunt, she died in November, she was my favourite aunt.
We are deeply saddened by the loss of your aunt. She will be truly missed and I will include her in my daily prayers.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
[QUOTE="Chivva, post: 747117, member: 184234

We are deeply saddened by the loss of your aunt. She will be truly missed and I will include her in my daily prayers.[/QUOTE]
Awwwwww thanks man, it means a lot :)

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

My condolences for your loss, 2016 was a bad year. Many great people left our world way to early.

@ISEETHROUGHYOU said 2016 is a bad year Trump is president
Some people think Trump is going to be a good president, in fact 59,000,000 people voted for him. So what you said is an opinion.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
My condolences for your loss, 2016 was a bad year. Many great people left our world way to early.

@ISEETHROUGHYOU said 2016 is a bad year Trump is president
Some people think Trump is going to be a good president, in fact 59,000,000 people voted for him. So what you said is an opinion.
Yes, that's true actually I forgot to put imo in brackets

D

Deleted member 204478

Please pray that the 'Harambe Meme' will be left in 2016, please just leave it in the dirt, leave in it in the grave (....get it?......) Sorry for your loss btw :(

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom