Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tofty

Aug 12, 2015
zySNd9h.png

We have officially reached 20,000 players on at anyone time making us the 3rd Minecraft Server network in the world to reach this mile stone. We really couldn't have done this without you all, literally.

Now as we said on Twitter, we are going to giveaway 20 Obsidian Ranks. We're going to be doing this in the same way we did our last competition via our Twitter. To enter you just need to Retweet and Favourite this tweet (terms and conditions are available below).

Don't forget that we're going to be streaming on Saturday at 19:00 UK Time, there may be some special things coming because of this growth.

For now though, follow us on Twitter and get on the server (play.cubecraft.net) and play some games!

Your participation in CubeCraft Games Giveaway (“The Giveaway ” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Minecraft serverwww.cubecraftgames.net (“CubeCraft Games" ).

The Giveaway shall take place on the date specified on the Giveaway page on www.cubecraftgames.net.

Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that CubeCraft Games deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.

The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway shall be an Obsidian Rank on the server (the "Prize").

The Promotional Prize will be given to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided CubeCraft Games with a valid username.

CubeCraft Games shall notify the winner of the winning via a tweet within seven (7) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within fourteen (14) days of CubeCraft Games receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.

Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within seven (7) days, to the tweet notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and CubeCraft Games shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.

CubeCraft Games decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.

Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that CubeCraft Games may contact you.

The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.

By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.

By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless CubeCraft Games, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.

The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.

CubeCraft Games reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.

CubeCraft Games reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgement, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.

CubeCraft Games reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.
Woo! We did it. Soon we'll be at #1! :)

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
I couldn't have admired you more. It's really incredible to see the server grow from 200 to 20,000 players in what seems like no time. Congratulations to the entire network! Next milestone: 25,000 CubeCrafters! :fantamug:

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Wow, I can't believe I joined this server before it reached 2,000 players! Now it has over ten times as many, in just over one year!

Matches_

Aug 6, 2015
Hi johncoles I am a player in CCGN.My friend use my ac to hack in game and make me get banned.I am not playing that time.I am unhappy that time.I know my ac is my reasonibility and I hope you watch it can urban me.I want to tell the reason but my friend also help me to appeals.I am very sorry for the hack and I promised I will never hack again.I really love this server and support forever.So,please give my a opportunity to corr it.Let my play again this server please.

mustafabaran3

Aug 5, 2015
zySNd9h.png

We have officially reached 20,000 players on at anyone time making us the 3rd Minecraft Server network in the world to reach this mile stone. We really couldn't have done this without you all, literally.

Now as we said on Twitter, we are going to giveaway 20 Obsidian Ranks. We're going to be doing this in the same way we did our last competition via our Twitter. To enter you just need to Retweet and Favourite this tweet (terms and conditions are available below).

Don't forget that we're going to be streaming on Saturday at 19:00 UK Time, there may be some special things coming because of this growth.

For now though, follow us on Twitter and get on the server (play.cubecraft.net) and play some games!

Your participation in CubeCraft Games Giveaway (“The Giveaway ” or “Promotion”) shall be deemed to be your complete acceptance of the Terms and Conditions herein. The following are the Terms and Conditions of The Giveaway, which is sponsored by the operator of the Minecraft server www.cubecraftgames.net (“CubeCraft Games" ).

The Giveaway shall take place on the date specified on the Giveaway page on www.cubecraftgames.net.

Each entrant shall be entitled to make one (1) entry into The Giveaway only. In the event that CubeCraft Games deems an entrant to have made multiple applications to enter or to have acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, the entrant shall be excluded from The Giveaway and consequently ineligible to win the Promotional Prize, as defined below.

The Promotional Prize for winning The Giveaway shall be an Obsidian Rank on the server (the "Prize").

The Promotional Prize will be given to The Giveaway winner after the winner has provided CubeCraft Games with a valid username.

CubeCraft Games shall notify the winner of the winning via a tweet within seven (7) days of The Giveaway. The winner shall receive the Promotional Prize within fourteen (14) days of CubeCraft Games receipt of the details of the winner required in order to affect transfer of the Prize.

Notwithstanding Section 6 above, in the event that, for any reason whatsoever, the Promotional Prize winner fails to respond, within seven (7) days, to the tweet notification of his/her winning, such winning entrant shall be deemed to have forfeited his / her claim to the prize and CubeCraft Games shall not have any obligation whatsoever to compensate the winning entrant in any way.

CubeCraft Games decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Promotional Prize and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.

Your participation in The Giveaway is considered your agreement that CubeCraft Games may contact you.

The Prize is neither transferrable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money's worth.

By entering the Giveaway each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Giveaway and the awarding of the Prize.

By entering the Giveaway each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless CubeCraft Games, its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered or sustained in connection The Giveaway or the acceptance of the Prize.

The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Promotional Prize.

CubeCraft Games reserves the right to alter these Terms and Conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.

CubeCraft Games reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend The Giveaway if, in its sole judgement, The Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as specified.

CubeCraft Games reserves the right to disclose winner’s name and identity.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom