Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 352903

Infection: the spider kit and the speed buff.
If you select the spider kit and then you get the speed buff you get an amazing speed. How are the humans going to win if it is imposible?
My suggestions:

1. If you select the spider kit, you will not get the speed buff.
  2. Nerf the speed buff.
  3. Edit: I liked @DragonLord 's suggestion:
How about when a spider hits a player their speed decreases for a few seconds before going back up. This will give the feel that the spider is charging up again. It also means whoever the spider is fighting, has a chance to get out of the spiders reach for a few seconds.

Sorry for the laggy video

Oh and a mini-suggestion about Archer Assault: add glass color.
White .png

White1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Well I agree , getting a win as Human is so hard right now because of the speed but I would let the spider kit keep speed but like you told just buff it a lot so that Humans actually have a chance to win the game.

Your second idea is a good idea and I would love to see it.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Infection: the spider kit and the speed buff.
If you select the spider kit and then you get the speed buff you get an amazing speed. How are the humans going to win if it is imposible?
My suggestions:

1. If you select the spider kit, you will not get the speed buff.
  2. Nerf the speed buff.
Sorry for the laggy video

Oh and a mini-suggestion about Archer Assault: add glass color.
View attachment 142470
View attachment 142471
Omg yes please! I would love to see it like that! I go in the water, then I am just screwed.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I do have to say, that I'd love to see Archer Assault have their own lobby.
Maybe they can create a place where all the Beta Games can go to, if they get added.

Reactions: Priley

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Definitely agree on the speed boost that the spider gets. If they lowered it, it'd be a lot better but I actually have a suggestion about the kit itself..
How about when a spider hits a player their speed decreases for a few seconds before going back up. This will give the feel that the spider is charging up again. It also means whoever the spider is fighting, has a chance to get out of the spiders reach for a few seconds.

Oh and, I don't see any issues with adding glass colours into Archer Assault, especially since you can get coloured ones in every other game.

D

Deleted member 352903

That's actually a good idea.

Reactions: DragonLord
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Just met my number 1 fan irl
1714596148741259329038294634727.jpg
Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
Top Bottom