Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Hello!

1. I don't know CubeCraft does know this bug, we as players can play 1 duel map and that's it, I don't know why it is like that. But when the new update came I couldn't join any new map or something, it's a bit weird. Is this a bug?

2. Second of all, in FFA if you died once you sometimes get 2 deaths for no reason, why? A bug? Today I played FFA, I died 3 times but I had 5 deaths and like 70 kills
(weird flex). But I don't understand why it's like that, is this a bug?

For these 2 bugs or anything else, can this be fixed or can I get evidence to create a bug? I'm not sure, thanks for reading and bai!

• Wow
Reactions: Gregeyy and Quis

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know CubeCraft does know this bug, we as players can play 1 duel map and that's it, I don't know why it is like that. But when the new update came I couldn't join any new map or something, it's a bit weird. Is this a bug?
I think you mean the spring theme map. I’ve already forwarded this once, so it’s taken care of.
Second of all, in FFA if you died once you sometimes get 2 deaths for no reason, why? A bug? Today I played FFA, I died 3 times but I had 5 deaths and like 70 kills (weird flex). But I don't understand why it's like that, is this a bug?
I’ve never experienced this before. You can report the bug here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report

Make sure to follow as much steps as possible, so we can recreate the bug and fix it.

Reactions: Zathelas
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Thjis wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratts Schul :)
Top Bottom