Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No.

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
I have 2 kit ideas. (don't have any other cause I can't think of any)

Rusher- Start with a stone axe and 10 woodblocks.
This kit would be good for rushing, as of course, you start with a stone axe and 10 woodblocks. You can break chests with the axe to quickly get loot (like no one knows that) and rush people with the 10 woodblocks.

Enderman- Start with an ender pearl. (2 min into the match)
This kit would be good for rushing (like the last one) but also going to the middle really quick. It would be good for mcpe players to quickly go to mid, as they have a higher chance of falling off, or you can use it as a clutch.

Also, I think that there should be about 1-3 or 1-2 ender pearls in middle, because the chests there are the same as any other chest, and it would be good to make them a little better.

(this is for skywars)

Last edited:

AceGodz

Oct 15, 2019
I don't think ender pearls in mid at the start would be good just because the first people to get there then have an even bigger advantage than just the extra loot

Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
I agree with kit number 1, because, like you said, a lot of people like to rush their enemies.

But for kit number 2, I disagree, because ender-pearls are too OP, you can teleport to mid right away when the game starts. Maybe if you receive the ender-pearl (like Java) 3 minutes later, then it would be a good idea.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
The enderman kit is way too op. On java, the enderman kit gives you the first ender pearl 3 minutes into the game, which I think would work on bedrock too.

Rusher- Start with a stone axe and 10 woodblocks.
Logs or planks?

Twistee

Novice Member
Jul 24, 2019
Skywars
I agree with kit number 1, because, like you said, a lot of people like to rush their enemies.

But for kit number 2, I disagree, because ender-pearls are too OP, you can teleport to mid right away when the game starts. Maybe if you receive the ender-pearl (like Java) 3 minutes later, then it would be a good idea.
The enderman kit is way too op. On java, the enderman kit gives you the first ender pearl 3 minutes into the game, which I think would work on bedrock too.

Logs or planks?
Ok, i changed it to 2 minutes.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Thank you sir! 🖖
RobinDn wrote on S4nne's profile.