Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should they add 1v1 duels

  • Yes

    Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    13

Blazblaz

Member
Sep 12, 2020
3
5
4
20
Earth
I think cubecraft having 1v1 duels would be great if they do it right of course.if they do it more people would join especially bedrock players since on bedrock there arent any good 1v1 servers and cubecraft could be the first.But at the end i dont think it would happen.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Gregeyy

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
1,352
1,474
219
23
Catalonia
Hey,
There's already duels on Java Edition. They are really good, as you can always duel people in order to train / practice your pvp skills.
It would be a great addition to be honest.

Can you change the tag to Bedrock?
 

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
853
999
204
Hi there
I would love to see duels been added to cubecraft so players can improve their PVP skills, play for fun or warm-up. I think it would be a great addition to cubecraft.
 

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
924
5,543
389
The Future
Pronouns
He/Him
This would be a great addition, since you could easily practise / train your skills. Thanks for taking your time to create this thread😛.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Blazblaz
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom