Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SapFireMC

Sep 16, 2018
Haven't made a proper introduction, but I'm Sap. I'm not the best at pvp and I rightfully admit so, however I was playing 1.8 duels and this dude got mad that I was comboing him, so he said he was going to report me for hacking, and he got visual evidence. Guess what? I also have mine.

Sorry about the random cutoffs, I used windows' instant replay option so my recording time was limited to like, 2 minutes. However, I enabled microphone sounds, so you can clearly hear my clicks are legit. I was going to show the mods list, but I guess I didn't need to. Not to mention, the clicks may sound fast, but its only 7cps as seen on the keystroke ui. That's not butterfly nor drag.
My list of mods (all clientside):
- Optifine
- BetterFPS
- Keystrokes 3
- Real time clock
- Blur
- Fullscreen windowed
- Reauth

I hope you get a good laugh out of this, cause I sure did.

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Don't mind that dude, there are alot of them, also he ran for the entire video so I don't know how he got good evidence xd

Also hi

D

Deleted member 150344

Haven't made a proper introduction, but I'm Sap. I'm not the best at pvp and I rightfully admit so, however I was playing 1.8 duels and this dude got mad that I was comboing him, so he said he was going to report me for hacking, and he got visual evidence. Guess what? I also have mine.

Sorry about the random cutoffs, I used windows' instant replay option so my recording time was limited to like, 2 minutes. However, I enabled microphone sounds, so you can clearly hear my clicks are legit. I was going to show the mods list, but I guess I didn't need to. Not to mention, the clicks may sound fast, but its only 7cps as seen on the keystroke ui. That's not butterfly nor drag.
My list of mods (all clientside):
- Optifine
- BetterFPS
- Keystrokes 3
- Real time clock
- Blur
- Fullscreen windowed
- Reauth

I hope you get a good laugh out of this, cause I sure did.
omG haXoR banned

Last edited by a moderator:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom