Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What Should I do?

• Total voters
U

Unipotato

Hey guys!

So, if you didn't know I recently hit 1,000 messages and 113 trophy points. I figured I'd do something to celebrate, so what do you guys want? Maybe a Q&A, maybe a Face Reveal (Probably Not) Or maybe something else. And yes I know I'm like 30ish messages over but I kind of forgot so don't judge. Comment some questions, and I'll be sure to answer them.

Reactions: Power Ranger

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!

So, if you didn't know I recently hit 1,000 messages and 113 trophy points. I figured I'd do something to celebrate, so what do you guys want? Maybe a Q&A, maybe a Face Reveal (Probably Not) Or maybe something else. And yes I know I'm like 30ish messages over but I kind of forgot so don't judge. Comment some questions, and I'll be sure to answer them.
Same for me lol. I am almost their with a bit less than 20 messages left. not the trophy points though.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hey guys!

Face reveal, because their is not that much to ask lol.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Face Reveal
giphy.gif

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
Hey guys!

Tell us what country u live in, and if in the US, what state so that if you are in the vacinity of someone u trust, u can meet them

U

Unipotato

But with a mouse it would be so much easier!

Yeah well not for me bub
Tell us what country u live in, and if in the US, what state so that if you are in the vacinity of someone u trust, u can meet them

*Vicinity* sorry jk jk plz don't kill me

I already know some people near me but it's not that easy to coordinate meetings and stuff. I'm from Colorado btw :D

L

Lepzi

I would say face reveal it's a good way to start of and then when you get bigger maybe do a Q&A.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom