Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
(Warning) This video contains PG 13+ language due to the song choice!

For this video, I showcase 20 games in order, and show the result of playing 100 rounds! This is my first real edited video since November, and I am thankful and excited to create content again! I have almost no experience in Premiere Pro or editing with a PC, meaning that throughout time my videos will improve. Also, this is a 500 subscriber special, so thanks to everyone! I haven't used the CubeCraft Forums that much, and I will be active here once again! (Bedrock Edition)

YouTube: Chief Aaron

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Great video and congratz on 500! Hope you get yt rank soon ❤️

also, good thing u got model d mouse it’s super good u should keep it, you can drag jitter and butterfly rlly well I have it too.

Last edited by a moderator:

ChiefAaron

Aug 15, 2020
also, good thing u got model d mouse it’s super good u should keep it, you can drag jitter and butterfly rlly well I have it too.
Great video and congratz on 500! Hope you get yt rank soon ❤️
Thank you so much for supporting me for a while! I got model D right after doing all the recordings for this video, and I have high butterfly CPS with good aim! I believe I will get YT rank soon, but for the meantime, imma work my way up there! Thank you so much once again!

• Love
Reactions: wxzzrd and Conea64

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
bruh drag, jitter and butterfly clicking is not allowed
dragging is not a allowed on cubecraft but jitter and butterfly is. drag clicking is sometimes fun to do on something liek hypixel

ChiefAaron said:
Thank you so much for supporting me for a while! I got model D right after doing all the recordings for this video, and I have high butterfly CPS with good aim! I believe I will get YT rank soon, but for the meantime, imma work my way up there! Thank you so much once again!
yes teh butterfly is so smooth it lest you get like 14 cps while aiming as if you were normal clicking

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ChiefAaron
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom