Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PyjamaBanana

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Other large servers have added this into popular games and have been successful.

The 100 player games would allow players to compete in their favourite games on a huge scale.

Cubecraft fills their games very quickly and could add this, you would be awarded more points for egg destruction and winning games as they would usually take a lot longer to play.

Would appreciate feedback.

IGN : TheftyJr

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Other large servers have added this into popular games and have been successful.

The 100 player games would allow players to compete in their favourite games on a huge scale.

Cubecraft fills their games very quickly and could add this, you would be awarded more points for egg destruction and winning games as they would usually take a lot longer to play.

The maps would have to be much much larger than they are now. By that, I mean VERY large (map size of thousands by thousands of blocks). On UHC this is fine because of the random map generation and the large area but not the case for other games.

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND

Cubecraft is popular with out this so... this would be hard to implement and hard to build!

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Cubecraft is popular with out this so... this would be hard to implement and hard to build!
Mineplex does this with their UHC, so it's possible to implement. All the other games have maps too small for 100 players (and even then, that game would take hours to finish). The rewards would have to be very high (about 5 points per player kill and 30 points per egg destroyed), preferably with a small XP reward if you lose depending on your performance.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Mineplex does this with their UHC, so it's possible to implement.
except UHC is the next game planned for release and they have said they already know what they are doing for it and only doing normal and speed I believe
*Cough Cough* https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/uhc-game-types.174436/ *Cough Cough*

Nonetheless This is the easiest game for it so if it were to be added here we will be waiting a long time
also move @Skifby
also a good reason to tag you so you see this thread but please do move it

MidnightMailman

Oct 19, 2016
Think Tank
www.youtube.com

Mac has mentioned this in a stream before actually. It is not all unlikely and not impossible to implement, but it would take a while to finish as they need new maps and time to test it. Overall, Great idea and I hope it will get implemented.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉
New suggestion coming shortly …
I just realized how friendly and non toxic the CubeCraft community is (unlike other communities)! I never felt this recognized in my life. Never had this many wishes! Thank you all again for the wishes!❤️
Never felt the feeling of recognition 😭
Top Bottom