Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Snowy54

Jul 26, 2019
Shinyland 💫✨
Hey! see this as an addition to my first introduction, (My introduction) I was very bored during the summer holidays. I always had a forums account but was inactive. I started to be active on the forums through @JokeKaedee, love to you Joke :)) and started to like it here. After that, I also became more active on Discord and now CubeCraft is a part of my life, thank you very much, everyone, CubeCraft is not just a server it is the most beautiful community I could ever wish for! Thanks, everyone for reading this extra introduction <3

JokeKaedee

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2020
Dreamland
Pronouns
She/Her
Awie thank you! I'm glad you started to become more active on the forums. You're a great person.
I love u!

• Love
Reactions: Snowy54

tobioikawa

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2020
Hey! see this as an addition to my first introduction, (My introduction) I was very bored during the summer holidays. I always had a forums account but was inactive. I started to be active on the forums through @JokeKaedee, love to you Joke :)) and started to like it here. After that, I also became more active on Discord and now CubeCraft is a part of my life, thank you very much, everyone, CubeCraft is not just a server it is the most beautiful community I could ever wish for! Thanks, everyone for reading this extra introduction <3
That's so great! I'm sure everyone is glad you're having so much fun interacting with the community. Have fun on the rest of your CC journey!

• Love
Reactions: Snowy54
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom