Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
1,061
5,072
409
Pronouns
She/They
Well, it has been a while since I have posted on here!

I am approaching the 10 year mark on my childhood forums. I was wondering who else is similar? Is there a 10-year badge for forum users?
Wow, 10 years is such a long time! And there is a trophy for 10 years, you can find it in the list of trophies here :)
I don't know of any others who are close to 10 years (aside from the server owners) but I'm sure there are quite a few people out there!
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
I'm back, as a question, I've been sooooo busy with life and just noticed that Cubecraft's Owner rank has returned. Does it have any prefix on the network? Thanks :D
Lord Spidy wrote on Nollq's profile.
Yeya nolle congrats!! Good luck with the trial!!!
Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Top Bottom