Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RelatedNoobs

Partner
šŸ¤ Partner šŸ’œ
Nov 17, 2019
Hey everyone!

As of September 9th, 2021, itā€™s officially been 1 year since I was accepted into the cubecraft partner program. I wanted to make this thread to thank the community and staff for all the incredible opportunities Iā€™ve had in the past year.

On September 9th 2020, I received an email from Cubecraft. I was in the car with my grandparents and sister. I got the notification on my phone and could not believe the headline. ā€œApplication accepted!ā€. It was really hard to hold in my joy and disbelief in front of my grandparents. I was in disbelief because to be quite honest, I did not expect to get accepted. I literally just applied to see what reason I had for denial. At the time, I had 2.3k subs. To this day I think I was the smallest accepted channel (keep in mind, back then the requirements were 10k subs).

Now, itā€™s been a year. And Iā€™ve gotta say, the partner program is awesome. The staff are always helpful when it comes to helping with giveaways/the community, reports, and concerns. We even sometimes get early access to games which is super fun (I even got early access to NA servers which was literally the coolest thing ever). A few days ago Cubecraft even sent me some gifts in the mail with some awesome merch and sweet t-shirts. Itā€™s really great to see how involved they are with their partners.

This has been one awesome year YT and Cubecraft wise. Our community is only getting bigger with more awesome people. I want to give a big thank you to Patito who was the partner manager at the time who accepted me into the program. There was literally no reason to really accept me since I didnā€™t meet all the requirements. But they gave me a chance and I am really grateful for that. I also want to say thank you to our current partner manager, Hazard. Hazard is always positive and helpful while being slightly humorous. Definitely a great fit for a partner manager. Keep up the great work Hazard!

I wanted to make this thread to thank cubecraft for letting me join the partner team, and to let you readers know, itā€™s totally worth it. I remember three years ago I playing in my attic on a Nintendo switch, gaming on Cubecraft. Never would I have thought back then that I would be a massive part of the community in the future. For those who want to join the partner program, go for it. Itā€™s 100% worth it. Even if you start by recording videos on your moms laptop in your bedroom (literally how I started out), your work will pay off. You could be the next big part of the Cubecraft community/partner program. Keep up the great content :) :pun:

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom