Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shahar

Jun 5, 2016
i think that it will be very cool and more fun, if at the tower defence game will be pvp 1.8 and not 1.9 pvp. Please if a staff member sees it, i think it will be more fun if he will update tower defence and there will be more 1 mode, 1.8 pvp mode. thank you!
Xx_Shahar_xX:cube_light:

bluecreeper111

Jun 3, 2016
Completely unnecessary, and there was already a thread on this. Really the point of the game is to build towers and send mobs. Rarely do you have to fight mobs. Besides, whats wrong with 1.9 pvp? I like it as it removes spam clicking. Considering all the server changes and development for another mode just for this, is definitely not something ideal. Anyway, just my opinion.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
i think that it will be very cool and more fun, if at the tower defence game will be pvp 1.8 and not 1.9 pvp. Please if a staff member sees it, i think it will be more fun if he will update tower defence and there will be more 1 mode, 1.8 pvp mode. thank you!
Xx_Shahar_xX:cube_light:
Of all,games, this game is the only game I can fairly say I would not like to see a full 1.8 mode. It would be a waste of the devs time that can be used for other more important things.

NoneHacker

May 29, 2016
The very little 1.8 games is nothing compared to all the 1.9 games. 1.9 PvP is where it is at.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom