Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
So my last thread did not get good ratings for a yes on adding 1.9 factions so how about instead we add a factions like all the other game modes in cubecraft if you enter in 1.8 itll be 1.8 pvp faction if you enter in 1.9 it will be 1.9 pvp

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Factions seems to dying out, its not as popular as it used to be, as for the gamemode type, theyll probably make it both knowing the division minecraft has had since 1.9, factions however was mentioned to be one of their finals in game renovations, so itll be awhile,

But as for my opinion id prefer 1.9, 1.8 has no skill its just strike first and swing as fast as you can, it would also make us stand out, as far as i know, no server has a factions server that has 1.9 pvp, at least no major ones

Last edited:

ThePixleWarrior

Aug 12, 2016
Malta
So my last thread did not get good ratings for a yes on adding 1.9 factions so how about instead we add a factions like all the other game modes in cubecraft if you enter in 1.8 itll be 1.8 pvp faction if you enter in 1.9 it will be 1.9 pvp
Personally i dont think CCG is the type of server to get factions if you knoe what i mean.

Its a good idea but as another person said above factions is dying out.

CCG has a pretty young player base and i think HCF is too much for them.

Mabey they could do a gamemode similar but not the same. Like you build houses and thing and sell stuff. PvP and blowing up bases wont be the focus.

TeamkillerYT_CG

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2016
Factions seems to dying out, its not as popular as it used to be, as for the gamemode type, theyll probably make it both knowing the division minecraft has had since 1.9, factions however was mentioned to be one of their finals in game renovations, so itll be awhile,

But as for my opinion id prefer 1.9, 1.8 has no skill its just strike first and swing as fast as you can, it would also make us stand out, as far as i know, no server has a factions server that has 1.9 pvp, at least no major ones
Then reply yes in the voting poll if youd like 1.9 factions! :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I would like it if Factions was 1.9 only. There are too many 1.8 Factions out there already.
there are too many factions servers period

As said above factions is really just dying out
There would be no reason to If by the time it was released nobody is playing it

Besides it has been said that they were likely not adding it back in anyways

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
If factions was added to the server I believe there should be a turtorial. I like this idea because it will be the first 1.9 factions server. Many people will then want to come this server to play on. Cubecraft is the most up to date server I know of. This is the only reason why i'm playing Cubecraft
The addition of Factions will make thousands of players want to join this server because of how popular Factions is!
+1

Reactions: TeamkillerYT_CG
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Top Bottom