Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

KimpiePaarntieMC

Aug 2, 2016
So right now you can only play skywars and eggwars in 1.8, Well why not just make it so you can play every mini game on 1.8. Well you have the 1.8 feature in pvp called Classic. But its still different because of the delays and damage of the weapons. Hopefully this will be added

Reactions: Demosiz

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Most mini games don't need to be in 1.8 such as free build and tower defence. They should only put games on 1.8 just for the combat. But other than that, I wouldn't see why not to add more combat related games on 1.8.

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I think CubeCraft first has to prepare for the biggest update in the history of MineCraft: 1.13! Believe me, it will be an amazing update with tridents, underwater life, and so much more! 1.13 would be way better than 1.8, imo!
Exactly, they should prepare for this and focus on it before they do anything else.

F

Facelurite

1.13 first. Then we’ll talk.

Games like Freebuild, Minerware, TD, Arcade, Bingo should never go to 1.8

Reactions: Luzario
D

Deleted member 59979

Because it's more popular among the entirety of the Minecraft PVP community...
1.9 is actually more popular with the minecraft community. You will find far less people who play 1.8 than 1.9. The server also isnt going to downgrade a version. If they were going to change versions it would be to 1.13.
Also as previously said the server has too much to work on already. They have dozens of bugs with all sorts of issues and dont have nearly enough time to reconfigure all the plugins to 1.8. Its too much work for not enough gained. You need to think about the bigger picture.

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
1.9 is actually more popular with the minecraft community. You will find far less people who play 1.8 than 1.9. The server also isnt going to downgrade a version. If they were going to change versions it would be to 1.13.
Also as previously said the server has too much to work on already. They have dozens of bugs with all sorts of issues and dont have nearly enough time to reconfigure all the plugins to 1.8. Its too much work for not enough gained. You need to think about the bigger picture.
Did you notice the 3 letters...

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Sure i dont know whats wrong then

Skywars can be played 1.8
eggwars can be played 1.8
duels can be played 1.8
ffa can be played 1.8

so thats almost every pvp game
Only half of your statements are true, log into duels and FFA with a 1.8 client, you can't...

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
So right now you can only play skywars and eggwars in 1.8, Well why not just make it so you can play every mini game on 1.8. Well you have the 1.8 feature in pvp called Classic. But its still different because of the delays and damage of the weapons. Hopefully this will be added
I'm on your side! I'm a 1.8 PVPer but I like 1.12 too! I think they wont add because %70 of the people of cubecraft plays 1.12 and dont likes 1.8.
Some players made this kind of threads to but they are not adding. It's hard to change versions I dont care the 1.12 games are build or another things.

D

Deleted member 169486

Those two are the most popular games, thats why they have 1.8 UHC, Minerware, and Survival games all rarely fill up, so splitting those few people up will make it even harder to play those games.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Top Bottom