Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
This is what mojang said on the website about name changing

• Username changes will not be available before Minecraft version 1.8. This does not mean that 1.8 is the release date for the username change feature.
  • Changing your username will be free, and limited to a certain number of changes in a given time period.
  • Username changes will only be available to Minecraft profiles that are on a Mojang account (those that log in with their email address). If you still log in with your username, visit account.mojang.com/migrate to update to the newer account format.
  • Minecraft servers now use a player's unique identifying number (UUIDs) to deal with player data. This means that if you have a cape, are a server admin, or are whitelisted or banned on a server, nothing will change.
  • You cannot change your name to an existing username. That would be crazy.
  • Unmodified servers and Minecraft itself will handle most of the transitions to using UUIDs. Custom mods or plugins will need to update to accommodate for these changes.
Also this keeps players banned if they change their username

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
I am not g I n a use 1.8 until cubecraftgames is COMPLETELY compatible because I did /is on skyblock and I crashed :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom