Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want 1 v 1s to 1.8?

• Total voters

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Plenty of 1.8 servers to 1v1 people on... but you decide to ask this on a majority 1.9 server

Simsamcalle

Jul 25, 2018
Plenty of 1.8 servers to 1v1 people on... but you decide to ask this on a majority 1.9 server

Well, my favorite server is Cubecraft and I don't feel like switching servers every time I want to play 1 v 1s with 1.8. I know it's a majority 1.9 server but I mean they have already added 1.8 free for all. Why not add 1.8 1 v 1s also? They don't need to make completely new maps either they can just switch out the blocks that are not in 1.8 and instead of 1.9 pvp change it to 1.8. Also, a lot of people have already asked for this so why not add it?

You don't care as you probably play on 1.9. But the people who play 1.8 want this added. As when we play free for all the only thing you see is hackers. <:D

Reactions: ewuo

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
Well, my favorite server is Cubecraft and I don't feel like switching servers every time I want to play 1 v 1s with 1.8. I know it's a majority 1.9 server but I mean they have already added 1.8 free for all. Why not add 1.8 1 v 1s also? They don't need to make completely new maps either they can just switch out the blocks that are not in 1.8 and instead of 1.9 pvp change it to 1.8. Also, a lot of people have already asked for this so why not add it?

You don't care as you probably play on 1.9. But the people who play 1.8 want this added. As when we play free for all the only thing you see is hackers. <:D
Okay, I'm dumb. I thought you were asking people for 1v1's. My bad

Teleef

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2017
I don't think I will play 1.8 but it would be a nice addition since there's also 1.8 FFA.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom