Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 112709

Is it possible to choose a map, to play with 1.8 PvP and not a random map?

Renss

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2015
@Macreddin, is it possible to choose a 1.8 map without iron rank? Cause you have to use the npc... And you need to be at least iron rank to use it...

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
Is it possible to choose a map, to play with 1.8 PvP and not a random map?
@Macreddin, is it possible to choose a 1.8 map without iron rank? Cause you have to use the npc... And you need to be at least iron rank to use it...

At the moment no. We may tweak the way 1.8 mode is handled down the road, but for now you will have to accept it as it currently is.

Meah

Sep 8, 2015
We've tweaked the anti-cheat which will hopefully make this bug happen less often. It is still something we are actively working on improving and fixing!
Okay nice, how long though, this bug has been since the middle of march, its really annoying i can't rush that well anymore on skywars and eggwars cus im affraid if i jump i freeze and fall

Andy44

Jan 4, 2016
I really liked the 1.9 PvP, it made it so much more difficult for hackers to hack. 1.9 requires skill rather than just the mashing of the left click button. I agree that the axe should not be the most powerful weapon in the game but I liked the cool downs because it makes minecraft more skill orientated and prevents hackers from using kill aura, click aimbot and macros. I'm disappointed that CubeCraft has changed the game that we all love based on the opinions of a few or more than a few people who haven't got used to 1.9. The only reason people wanted it changed back to 1.9 is because they want to hack. I can't see why anyone else would want to change it back as 1.9 PVP makes it more interesting in fights and stops the hackers. Disappointed at the change...

Reactions: General_Honk

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
I really liked the 1.9 PvP, it made it so much more difficult for hackers to hack. 1.9 requires skill rather than just the mashing of the left click button. I agree that the axe should not be the most powerful weapon in the game but I liked the cool downs because it makes minecraft more skill orientated and prevents hackers from using kill aura, click aimbot and macros. I'm disappointed that CubeCraft has changed the game that we all love based on the opinions of a few or more than a few people who haven't got used to 1.9. The only reason people wanted it changed back to 1.9 is because they want to hack. I can't see why anyone else would want to change it back as 1.9 PVP makes it more interesting in fights and stops the hackers. Disappointed at the change...

Please read the post before complaining. You can still play 1.9 mode, this is just an extra mode for people who prefer 1.8 style PvP.

Mac

Forum Expert
Nov 24, 2015
@Macreddin is it possible to make the rod like 1.8 in 1.8 mode. Because if you do 1.8 mode, the rod must also be 1.8. ;)

I believe the fishing rod is currently broken due to a bug, but it is on our list of things to fix as soon as we possibly can!

Reactions: iKick
D

Deleted member 112709

At the moment no. We may tweak the way 1.8 mode is handled down the road, but for now you will have to accept it as it currently is.
Does not matter. I'm happy with 1.8 pvp
Thnx CCG <3

Reactions: Mac

Andy44

Jan 4, 2016
Please read the post before complaining. You can still play 1.9 mode, this is just an extra mode for people who prefer 1.8 style PvP.
I do apologise. I did read the post but at a glance. Glad to see it is still there :) Well done CubeCraft for once trying to accommodate all!

Reactions: Mac

JetTG

Jan 3, 2016
With games that are played in 1.8, will the leaderboard still be affected with games played in the 1.8 "version"?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom