Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Taizah

Mar 6, 2016
I really liked the 1.9 PvP, it made it so much more difficult for hackers to hack. 1.9 requires skill rather than just the mashing of the left click button. I agree that the axe should not be the most powerful weapon in the game but I liked the cool downs because it makes minecraft more skill orientated and prevents hackers from using kill aura, click aimbot and macros. I'm disappointed that CubeCraft has changed the game that we all love based on the opinions of a few or more than a few people who haven't got used to 1.9. The only reason people wanted it changed back to 1.9 is because they want to hack. I can't see why anyone else would want to change it back as 1.9 PVP makes it more interesting in fights and stops the hackers. Disappointed at the change...
Firstly, you can still play the 1.9 game mode you illiterate idiot. Secondly, you think you 1.9 required skill? Pvp is so slow its literally impossible for anyone to miss a hit, as you don't need any reactions, and you don't have to be quick, as you can only attack every second so you have all the time in the world. Saying the words 'The only reason people wanted it changed back to back 1.9 is because they want to hack' is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you had any experience in Pvp you would know that in 1.8 it is isn't simply about button mashing: in fact one of the best pvpers in the world only clicks 5 times a second, as opposed to some people who go 5 times as fast. So please, before you post actually read the thread and have some knowledge over the topic area you are discussing. Thank you.

CoolGaymah

Mar 7, 2016
Firstly, you can still play the 1.9 game mode you illiterate idiot. Secondly, you think you 1.9 required skill? Pvp is so slow its literally impossible for anyone to miss a hit, as you don't need any reactions, and you don't have to be quick, as you can only attack every second so you have all the time in the world. Saying the words 'The only reason people wanted it changed back to back 1.9 is because they want to hack' is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. If you had any experience in Pvp you would know that in 1.8 it is isn't simply about button mashing: in fact one of the best pvpers in the world only clicks 5 times a second, as opposed to some people who go 5 times as fast. So please, before you post actually read the thread and have some knowledge over the topic area you are discussing. Thank you.
Now this is what I like about people!

(Not sarcasm, I am actually agreeing with you)

MC Acosha

Apr 27, 2016
Hey anybody reading this! Hopefully someone who has the ability to edit cubecraft survival games content reads this and takes this seriously. Thank you.
So I personally have not been enjoying my Survival Games experience lately because of the recent nighttime update... My screen is really dark and I can hardly see what's going on. I understand if lots of other ppl enjoy it so don't change it if ppl are enjoying their experience. This is just my personal opinion. Please take note of it. Maybe there could be an option for everyone (no matter what rank) to vote between night and day? :) pls respond if this actually goes anywhere. Thanks for your time! :)

ElPadiiiYole_

May 18, 2016
Please, read this comentary. Cubecraft in 1.9 is good, but the pvp of the 1.8 is better than the 1.9, so many players come to CubeCraftGames. 1.8 and 1.9 compatible...

coolnye

Mar 10, 2016
They will eventually have to get rid of the 1.8 pvp. When that happens, all people who fought in 1.8 will have a dis-advantage against all people who fought in 1.9

Purple_GamerYt

Jun 19, 2016
in my opinion , I think we should back the entire server to 1.8 reset the server to 1.8 , so win more rating on your server, take into account my opinion , thanks

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom