Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want a 1.8 PvP mode in Blockwars?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lemmy_Koopa999

Jun 1, 2016
I think that the creators of cubecraft should create a 1.8 PvP mode, because many people don't like the 1.9 attack cooldown, where clicking many times means you deal way less damage. Many people like the 1.8 PvP, where there are no cooldowns to ruin their combat.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Zachㅤ

Dedicated Member
Jan 15, 2016
Hogwarts
I used to play Block Wars so much on Chunk but ever since it was moved to Cube I have not played it that much due to 1.9. Don't get me wrong I'm in favor of 1.9, I absolutely love the change they added in pvp but I feel for some fast paced games such as Block Wars, 1.9 pvp does not work well so I agree that a 1.8 option for Block Wars would be amazing! :)

Last edited:

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
I used to play Block Wars so much on Chunk but ever since it was moved to Cube I have not played it that much due to 1.9. Don't get me wrong I'm in favor of 1.9, I absolutely love the change they added in pvp but I feel for some fast paced games such as Block Wars, 1.9 pvp does not work well so I agree that a 1.8 option for Block Wars would be amazing! :)
I totally agree with this, I kind of liked Block Wars at the start and it has a really cool concept, but I absolutely hate how Block Wars has 1.9 PvP. In my opinion it completely ruins the gamemode, it used to be really fast paced, but now it just seems very slow and boring. So I believe having Block Wars in 1.8 will probably attract some more players (back) to Block Wars, maybe it would be an idea to change the signs on the board to 1.8 PvP and then have a armor stand there for 1.9 PvP.

Last edited by a moderator:

_VaporeWalker_

Oct 15, 2015
Lima - Perú
I totally agree with this, I kind of liked Block Wars at the start and it has a really cool concept, but I absolutely hate how Block Wars has 1.9 PvP. In my opinion it completely ruins the gamemode, it used to be really fast paced, but now it just seems very slow and boring. So I believe having Block Wars in 1.8 will probably attract some more players (back) to Block Wars, maybe it would be an idea to change the signs on the board to 1.8 PvP and then have a armor stand there for 1.9 PvP.
No, sings on the board for 1.9 and an armor stand for 1.8 pvp is beber.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
No, sings on the board for 1.9 and an armor stand for 1.8 pvp is beber.
Please don't necro post. This is against the rules.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Top Bottom