Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
Hello, since the staff is no more accepting reports via discord, We (normal players) are obliged to record and report hackers on the website.
This would be reasonable if we had few hackers to report, but instead, the FFA 1.8 map is spoiled by hackers and as soon as you are done reporting one, you instantly have to record and report another cheater. One hacker gets banned and two more show up, this means We need a direct intervention from the moderators as We are Tired of reporting instead of playing.
You don't have time to play if you had to report every hacker you see, moreover you can't enjoy your PvP session as one player out of 4 is a cheater.
Sentinel doesn't work as it should, It doesn't detect obvious hacks such as onground speed, bhop and walk on water.

Is the anticheat being improved?
Are you aware of the current situation on 1.8 version?
I'd like to see someone replying to these questions.

Thanks for reading.
Shix

Here's a screenshot of the players I've reported in 1 hour (today 10/05 , atleast five minutes for uploading each evidence).

Attachments

• reports.PNG
    reports.PNG
    25.1 KB · Views: 432
Reactions: HurricaneLexi

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Is the anticheat being improved?
Yes, why wouldn't it be?

Are you aware of the current situation on 1.8 version?

Yes, we know there are quite a number of cheaters on 1.8. That doesn't mean we're not doing anything about it. I would usually go and join FFA/Assassinations, after logging onto the server to look for anyone cheating. We're sorry that you don't have the opportunity to enjoy the game, because your time is being eaten up by reporting. But please bear with it for now. There are two solutions to this problem, one being moderator(s) being constantly present in the FFA servers. Which is rather ridiculous, since FFA isn't the only game on the server, and it spans across 1.8 and 1.9. The only viable solution would be for Sentinel to improve,

upload_2019-5-10_18-15-37.png

Finally, we appreciate all the reports, so keep up the hard work!

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
The first is a question the developers should reply to.
Thanks for the reply anyway

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
The first is a question the developers should reply to.
Thanks for the reply anyway
Why do developers need to reply to this? Costs them time where they could be working on the anti-cheat. And moderators are also a bit aware of what's going on with the Anti cheat, so if they know that they are still improving Sentinel, why can't they reply?

EDIT: This problem has been here for over 3 to 4 years and it's jusy very difficult to handle the pvp-assassination-ffa situation. If someone is cheating it has a way bigger impact and staff does moderate those servers but not 24/7 as you'd like them to, as they also have lives. So report them or become a helper wannabe so you can ban them yourself.

ShIXTank

Jul 3, 2016
Why do developers need to reply to this? Costs them time where they could be working on the anti-cheat. And moderators are also a bit aware of what's going on with the Anti cheat, so if they know that they are still improving Sentinel, why can't they reply?

EDIT: This problem has been here for over 3 to 4 years and it's jusy very difficult to handle the pvp-assassination-ffa situation. If someone is cheating it has a way bigger impact and staff does moderate those servers but not 24/7 as you'd like them to, as they also have lives. So report them or become a helper wannabe so you can ban them yourself.
I said thanks for replying, you might have missed that part.
Also, as we are all aware of the current situtation We (players that actually play FFA) would like to know what is being done, if the anticheat is currently being improved or whatever. How does it cost time to them announcing that Sentinel is being updated?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I said thanks for replying, you might have missed that part.
Also, as we are all aware of the current situtation We (players that actually play FFA) would like to know what is being done, if the anticheat is currently being improved or whatever. How does it cost time to them announcing that Sentinel is being updated?
because the developers aren't working on their project if they have to reply to your thread ;)

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes, why wouldn't it be?

Yes, we know there are quite a number of cheaters on 1.8. That doesn't mean we're not doing anything about it. I would usually go and join FFA/Assassinations, after logging onto the server to look for anyone cheating. We're sorry that you don't have the opportunity to enjoy the game, because your time is being eaten up by reporting. But please bear with it for now. There are two solutions to this problem, one being moderator(s) being constantly present in the FFA servers. Which is rather ridiculous, since FFA isn't the only game on the server, and it spans across 1.8 and 1.9. The only viable solution would be for Sentinel to improve,

View attachment 152630

It will be nice if every staff member is almost always online like kloska and capitan gato.They are the most active and they do the work only for me.Other like zRinne aren’t even active on forums or in game.They have the rank and they have played before but now they are completely useless to have the ,,staff” ranked abilities

Reactions: Marieke2001

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Yes, why wouldn't it be?

View attachment 152630

There should be 1.8 selection of mods only.Ffa is full of them,skywars too

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
There should be 1.8 selection of mods only.Ffa is full of them,skywars too
Disagree. Mods can’t be online 24/7 and this problem is just the same with assassination back in 2015/2016. Using the report system is the best way to solve this problem. The whole reason why calling staff on discord got removed is purely because when you do this to one gamemode, you should do that to others too, so that’s also not an option.

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Disagree. Mods can’t be online 24/7 and this problem is just the same with assassination back in 2015/2016. Using the report system is the best way to solve this problem. The whole reason why calling staff on discord got removed is purely because when you do this to one gamemode, you should do that to others too, so that’s also not an option.
Mostly the reports are getting automatically closed because staff isn’t online or just can’t come.Sentiel is 24/7 online but it isn’t good.Something have to be changed if we all want better server and more players.

Starry

Forum Expert
Oct 24, 2016
Belgium
The anticheat is active, but sometimes there are still hacks that can bypass the sentinel. I also find it annoying that there are many hackers on 1.8 FFA, but that will always exist. What I usually do when I go into 1.8 Skywars/FFA is opening a screen recorder and when I see something press F12 (the shortcut to turn on records).

ewuo

Jul 9, 2019
Just a suggestion but maybe all players without a rank get a free report every day?

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
Here's a screenshot of the players I've reported in 1 hour (today 10/05 , atleast five minutes for uploading each evidence).

First of all,
If you use something like replaymod/Your video card to record hackers and put the settings to 30 seconds, Im very sure it wont take 5 minutes.
Keep the quality as good as you are able to see usernames and make it a 30 sec record.

Hope that helps you save Some time.

Fedde2001

Oct 10, 2016
Netherlands
For the rest:

We (players that actually play FFA) would like to know what is being done, if the anticheat is currently being improved or whatever. How does it cost time to them announcing that Sentinel is being updated?

This is like making a message for everyone:
Dear hackers, you can improve your cheats from now, we just updated our anti-cheat.

Ofcourse the anti cheat is being improved a lot, they just dont announce it.

It will be nice if every staff member is almost always online like kloska and capitan gato.

This would be 'great' but impossible staff members are volunteers and also have other things to do. If you are so much more active, you should apply yourself.

Other like zRinne aren’t even active on forums or in game.They have the rank and they have played before but now they are completely useless to have the ,,staff” ranked abilities

You cant say this, that you don't see her, that doesn't makes she is not active/never online.
Also she is a Senior Moderator what makes her part off the staff-recruitment team, as what ive heard this takes lots off time.

I guess everyone agrees with me if I say i'd prefer good quality off new Helpers over activity from one single Sr.Mod

Reactions: Marieke2001

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
You cant say this, that you don't see her, that doesn't makes she is not active/never online.
I can confirm :P. Or at least never seen her doing anything/much when I was mod for almost a year. Almost looked like she was highly active before becoming helper and after she reached her goal she became inactive. Never understood why she wasn’t demoted for inactivity. Or I might be wrong because if someone told us what she was doing, the person would probably get fired!

Expectational

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2019
United Kingdom
www.zakshearman.com
I've gotten to the point where I basically have a system for recording, uploading and then reporting on the website. Once you have done it like 20 times, it becomes really fast to do. I probably make about 10-20 reports every day that I play 1.8 PvP for an extensive time now, and maybe 35% - 50% get banned by the anti cheat before they are read by a staff member.

Where I really have a problem is in mornings (UK time) where there are barely any staff on from my experience.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Where I really have a problem is in mornings (UK time) where there are barely any staff on from my experience.
This server is mainly Dutch, Spanish and English so most staffers are at school/work at mornings on the same timezone. We do have a few from the USA (Like FluffyRoses), but during our mornings, they are asleep.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Top Bottom