Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think they should add 1.8 pvp mode to Assassins?

• Yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

blockdragon84

Jun 15, 2014
A Deep Derp Cave
Hello! Welcome to my idea for cubecraft, to have a mode of assassins with the 1.8 pvp mechanics

I assume that most of you know that the pvp game Assassins has the new pvp mechanics implemented to minecraft a while back. I would love to see Assassins getting a mode for 1.8 and below pvp style!

Why do you think this would be a good idea?

I think this would be a great addition because, in my opinion, it would make assassins feel faster paced and make the pvp quicker. if u had 1.8 pvp mechanics then u could kill enemies much quicker, feeling as you "assassinated" them before they could react. this would also make the parkour more fast paced being able to hit and run easier than having a
cool-down
because u missed your sword swing. I also think that them eating a food item and them regenerating there hp bar to full is kinda of annoying.:mad:

Pros
- Faster pace pvp
- No annoying food
- more skill involved to kill someone (my unpopular opinion)

Cons
- Kill aura will be useful again :confused1:
- harder to kill teamers

Conclusion

I think assassins, if brought back to 1.8 pvp would be more fun, faster paced and would take a lot more skill to be good at. :cube_light::cool::D:p;)

Reactions: Marieke2001
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom