Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Hello, I think that 1.8 leaderboards and 1.9+ Leaderboards should be different. 1.8 Pvp is very different to 1.9 and when u join in 1.8 or 1.9 it is the same leaderboard, I think it should be different. Kinda a simple idea but would be cool
Having multiple leaderboards will just cause clutter, this could work with the idea of toggleable leaderboard thats been suggested a million times but really it's not easier or harder to get on the leaderboard on a specific version so it doesn't really impact the final wins and doesn't really matter

Reactions: Kloska

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
Having multiple leaderboards will just cause clutter, this could work with the idea of toggleable leaderboard thats been suggested a million times but really it's not easier or harder to get on the leaderboard on a specific version so it doesn't really impact the final wins and doesn't really matter
I agree.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
He means: if you log in on 1.8, you see a different leaderboard. If you log in on 1.9+, you see a different leaderboard. This won't cause clutter.

D

Deleted member 352903

But some leaderboarders play 1.8 and 1.9. Which leaderboard are they gonna be on?
Edit o I guess their wins are going to split up to 1.8 wins and 1.9 wins

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Or when you're in 1.8 you see the 1.8 leaderboard and in 1.9 you see the other leaderboard

A

A pigeon

Or when you're in 1.8 you see the 1.8 leaderboard and in 1.9 you see the other leaderboard
LOL I actually thought this was the case Im quite suprised at the idiocy to keep a shared leaderboard for two vastly differnet pvp versions.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Eli wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
Eli
"What say you?" said he, the abyss did not respond back.
Playing EggWars moslty on CubeCraft Java.
Top Bottom