Not open for further replies.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
The Minecraft 1.7 update is out, however, as usual, server's take a little longer to update, but we will try our best to achieve compatibility as soon as possible!

In the meantime we have upgraded SkyWars, and added some very cool and nifty new features, such as:

- Added kits
- Added in-game currency (points) with which you can purchase more kits
- Fixed map glitches (Nether Map)
- Added new commands (/points)
- Bug fixes :)

Last edited:

awesomeness_5020

Oct 27, 2013
ok so, i love the SW server but i had an idea to improve for ppl with laggy computers.

can you plz TRY to make sure you can't be hurt for the first few seconds? like... invincible? i always get hit while i'm in my chest ;) BTW i'm making an avatar so, don't make fun of me.

Reactions: SupersonicSAM15

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
ok so, i love the SW server but i had an idea to improve for ppl with laggy computers.

can you plz TRY to make sure you can't be hurt for the first few seconds? like... invincible? i always get hit while i'm in my chest ;) BTW i'm making an avatar so, don't make fun of me.

We believe the amounts of people experiencing those issues are very low, therefore such a feature will likely not be implemented, unless stated otherwise. (You may post it in the suggestions forum with a poll, to see how many people aside from you may want this implemented.)

SupersonicSAM15

Oct 27, 2013
r yall almost done I wanna play assassination so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SupersonicSAM15

Oct 27, 2013
u should add the command /afk and be invincible till u move the mouse or forward backwards or side 2 side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom