Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
With the edition of 1.19+ items and features to CC Bedrock I think that Nether and Underground themed maps would look extremely cool and also bring a strong Vanilla Minecraft element into some gamemodes. For me personally sometimes it gets overly repetitive and can often not feel like Minecraft and the game that I played and enjoyed when I was 8 years on on legacy Console. I think that that could bring a lot to the table in games like Eggwars/Skywars.

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
With the edition of 1.19+ items and features to CC Bedrock I think that Nether and Underground themed maps would look extremely cool and also bring a strong Vanilla Minecraft element into some gamemodes. For me personally sometimes it gets overly repetitive and can often not feel like Minecraft and the game that I played and enjoyed when I was 8 years on on legacy Console. I think that that could bring a lot to the table in games like Eggwars/Skywars.
I mean it's a given that all the blocks from the more recent updates will be included in any new maps, but yeah it would be nice to see maps themed kind of around the updates.

Tbh that's the sort of thing I feel will happen anyway

Reactions: Hoshi

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
Cubecraft be sure not to use to many 1.9 blocks, I have seen the eggwars map and it is rediculus

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Oh yes, the new blocks and features are probably one of the main reasons why Cube is updating to the 1.19 version of Minecraft. I mean if we look at most of the other servers they are stuck either in the 1.8.9 version because of the combat changes or in 1.12.2 since that was the last version before Mojang changed quite a lot regarding the server code. With Cube updating to such a higher version they will be able to include many features as well as blocks that just aren't available elsewhere possibly appealing to a whole new community of players.

And yea, that includes brand new maps and utilizing them in different environments and games. If you haven't go watch the 10th-anniversary trailer as my fellow Minemans before me already suggested and I'll also put one image here for everyone's viewing pleasure and excitement of the update! Also yea, I think getting a map specifically in the 1.16+ theme is very likely.
1676597877395.png

Fly☆Guy

Novice Member
Sep 26, 2021
6 feet under
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Oh yes, the new blocks and features are probably one of the main reasons why Cube is updating to the 1.19 version of Minecraft. I mean if we look at most of the other servers they are stuck either in the 1.8.9 version because of the combat changes or in 1.12.2 since that was the last version before Mojang changed quite a lot regarding the server code. With Cube updating to such a higher version they will be able to include many features as well as blocks that just aren't available elsewhere possibly appealing to a whole new community of players.

And yea, that includes brand new maps and utilizing them in different environments and games. If you haven't go watch the 10th-anniversary trailer as my fellow Minemans before me already suggested and I'll also put one image here for everyone's viewing pleasure and excitement of the update! Also yea, I think getting a map specifically in the 1.16+ theme is very likely.
View attachment 218218
that looks amazing! can't wait to use warped vines and hang crimson vines in gameplay

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Heya my friend how are you doing today?:D
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on L1kii's profile.
👀
qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Top Bottom